2nds Thread closed

Remove this Banner Ad

Williams has got to be my favourite non-regular right now. His skills are super, and he's clever in traffic. He has a trait I haven't seen since Ben Cousins, in that he never takes the football below his hips until he's into his kicking action. Means it's always an option to distribute. Nothing I hate more than players who run through traffic with the ball down by their waist. Keep it up near your chest!

Bailey a big chance to play in the coming weeks going by that vision.

Webby is very clearly good enough to play AFL. He is a class above at VFL level. Just as impressive, if not more impressive than Jong playing at the lower level.

Bailey Dale, Bailey Williams and Lukas will all be bashing the door down this year and should get rewarded at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go Webby! looking far more natural with his in and under work and positioning, some very clever and quick thinking handball work on display.
Good vision and execution with his kicks too. Impressive highlights.

Hey all,
Thought i should make a thread to track this year and last year's VFL. So people don't miss out on footage throughout every VFL match thread and this is a place for people to make requests for this year and any last year footage.

Just had another look at Fergie. Only 8 possessions but he seems to understand forward craft - positions himself well and moves with confidence. He kicked 3.1 but the one miss was a grubber-poster. Nearly 4 goals. Good ball drop on the set shot. Looking forward to some footage from Rd 2.

A sneak view inside the CD nerve centre! Nothing is impossible here. Which leads me to ask ...

Can you edit videos so that we can actually kick goals from set shots 20m out?

A sneak view inside the CD nerve centre! Nothing is impossible here. Which leads me to ask ...

Can you edit videos so that we can actually kick goals from set shots 20m out?
sadly not even my skills can fix that common problem for dogs players hahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back