Media Viva la Sweet IV

Remove this Banner Ad

ee169d33a8.png

DAY 410

It was yet another day under tyranny for Haro, who was still forming his underground renegade group designed to take down the Sweet Patriarchy, at least that was until he overheard a conversation between Golumless and Blacky , who both planned to converge at a secret location later that night.

Knowing that this could lead him to the location of the illustrious Boys Club, Haro set out later that night to follow the peculiar pair.

95c7358624.gif

The trail left by the pair led Haro to a grand Mayan-style structure, which was several stories tall. At the top of the building, was a glass dome, which Haro thought would be great way to discover the identities of several members of the Boys Club.

95c2e2ecad.png

"Hehehe!" Haro giggled "Those fools! Their own incompetence was their downfall, I can see them but they can't see me!"

At that very moment, Haro felt the glass which he was sure would never crack, begin to crack...

LGssCVH.gif

He looked up into the eyes of the enemy, and he didn't see hostility, but a condescending feeling of pity in their eyes. Golumless offered him a hand up, and he took it.

He was told to stand in a corner whilst the members of the club partook in a disscusion. Haro overheard several portions of the conversation, words of hostility from brahj, uncertainty from Willo_ , pushiness from Quivorir and amusement from Blacky.

The group reconvened around Haro, told him that he was a disappointment but he could stay for a while.

It was at that point that Blacky called Haro over, explaining to him the general system of hierarchy in the Club.

"Hey brahj, come here!" Blacky ordered.

"Sir, may I have a kick up the arse?" brahj pleaded.

Blacky proceeded to meet his boot with brahj's bottom.

nRgPL09.gif

"Patience brahj, climb the ladder..." brahj said in a menacing tone, as he crawled away.

"Time for alcohol and rehearsed singing everyone!" The Filth Wizard called.

7tLeWoM.gif

Who controls the admin spot?
Who keeps Quiv a captain?
We do, we do!

Who orchestrates attacks on BRAB?
Who keeps Haro under wraps?
We do, we do!

It was then, when Haro was having the time of his life, that Willo spontaneously decided he needed to leave.

AQabejp.gif

As Haro picked himself off the ground, he knew his life had peaked. He knew it would never get better than that, and so he made it his life goal to somehow rejoin the Boys Club.

After several attempts to rejoin over the course of many weeks, he noticed that the Boys Club were no longer meeting at the Mayan temple, so he went for an evening stroll only to come across an unmarked building packed with devil-like creatures.

Inside stood Monsieur Filth, who addressed the crowd.

"I hereby call to order the first meeting of the Council of Boys!"

TNJxp9E.gif

Haro then realised the devil creatures were actually members of the Boys Club, so he pressed his face against the window in hopes they would let him in.

k0laSKE.gif

"Sorry, no Haros" explained Monsieur Filth.

Distraught, Haro knew only one way to bring the Boys Club down.

"You've just made the list" he scorned, as he pulled out a large piece of paper and a pencil.

938dda6020.gif

93abdc91be.png

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more important than you'll ever be chump.
Are you trying to bait me?

Because I'm the best poster in the league at the moment, and I have been for a long time now, I'm sure the decent folk of the Sweet FA will attest to that.

Are you trying to bait me?

Because I'm the best poster in the league at the moment, and I have been for a long time now, I'm sure the decent folk of the Sweet FA will attest to that.
As one of the indecent folk of the Sweet FA, I will say that you have risen far but let's not go overboard!!!!
Enjoyed the OP.

And what importance does that have in regards to qooty?

Brings together the community, retains rookies, maintains interest late season when games are meaningless for some teams.

Brings together the community, retains rookies, maintains interest late season when games are meaningless for some teams.
You're a grade A flog.

You're mediocre and always will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back