Media Viva la Sweet IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not melting. Nothing on here is worth melting over, I am having fun. And my lemonade has ice in it and is very refreshing, so at the moment it is not possible for me to melt
Ok, whatever you're doing is confusing me. I don't know how a joke about HaroLad could trigger your sore anoos.

As you said, you are confused. My anoos is not sore. To soothe your confusion, I give you a gift of lemonade, its much better than lemons, really!!
I prefer it with ice but I wouldn't pretend to judge your tastes, and confusion might make it different. Enjoy....

downloadfile-1.png

As you said, you are confused. My anoos is not sore. To soothe your confusion, I give you a gift of lemonade, its much better than lemons, really!!
I prefer it with ice but I wouldn't pretend to judge your tastes, and confusion might make it different. Enjoy....

View attachment 338265
I'm compelled to believe this because I simply don't understand how a joke about HaroLad could get your jimmies in a rustle.

Something is clearly bothering you though, why don't you be open with me instead of wearing a mask. :rainbow:

I am being as straight as a dye. I have no issue at all. My lunch break is over, I'm going back to work now. Maybe have a lie down or something, speak to you later.
Ah, I can feel the tranquility emanating from your soul. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yours wasn't too bad Leo.

You should go play for the Rats with all those tears little boy.

Yours isn't even top 2 for media threads today. You've been outshone on the only turf you know how to play on.

You should go play for the Rats with all those tears little boy.

Yours isn't even top 2 for media threads today. You've been outshone on the only turf you know how to play on.
Because it wasn't published today you stupid cuck.

Abuse masqueraded as comedy isn't media. Or maybe it is?

Your media pieces slandering the good souls of the Boys Club aren't media then either you spanner. (I like that one BRAB)

Haro, if anything you post a thread about can be classed media... then anything anyone posts threads about anything could be associated with "media"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back