VK's Hot NBA tips

Who would like VK to return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This has blown me away. After hearing this I’m happy to stick around a bit longer as long as the Big Footy Community is happy to have me.

Please vote above if you would me to post tips through here.

Cheers
VK

thanks friend. looking to put my emotional past behind me and just get focused on the most important thing in life (not Tegs) - THE PUNT!!!!!!

I vote yes, George and Tegan’s honeymoon isn’t going to pay for itself!

told her to beat it. she's got the ring already. now that VK's back she'll be lucky to see me...

Jerian Grant U21 PRA @ $1.88- 2U Crown
Chicago Bulls game

Buying out AD with U28.5 @ $1.88- 3U- UBET

Adding AD O27 points @ $1.87- WH 4U

I should of stayed with Allah.

Hope some of you found some winners amongst the carnage! Few close ones that didn’t go our way but that’s punting.

thanks friend. looking to put my emotional past behind me and just get focused on the most important thing in life (not Tegs) - THE PUNT!!!!!!

told her to beat it. she's got the ring already. now that VK's back she'll be lucky to see me...

A friend of mine once told me (Gandhi) the best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. The BigFooty community is one and we stand united.

I truly believe you have found what you are looking for (THE PUNT). For that my friend, I salute you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could of early plays for tomorrow.

Steph Curry U28.5 @ $1.80- Crown 5U
Expecting a Dubs blowout

Brook Lopez U13.5 @ $1.74- Crown 3U

Could of early plays for tomorrow.

Steph Curry U28.5 @ $1.80- Crown 5U
Expecting a Dubs blowout

Brook Lopez U13.5 @ $1.74- Crown 3U

3.5U Steph O26.5 @ $1.87- Ladbrokes

3U Steph O27 @ $2.15- WH

3.45 Steph U28.5 @ $1.90- UBET

Lonzo Ball U7.5 assists @ $1.80- 2U

Stake the Steph WH one so it’s a risk free hit.

2-1 today. Saved by Lonzo unders. Hope a few of you were on.

VK

Oladipo over 40 pts w Pointsbet in the 100/50/25 market v embid, simm, reddick, bogdan, young

Oladipo's line of 23.5 pts is higher than anyone else's in the match. Embid's line is 22.5, yet in this pointsbet market his unders line is 56.

You get 100 points for be the highest scorer of those listed players, 50 points for second most points and 25 points for third most.

If you put $1 on Oladipo over 40 points, here are the outcomes.

Most points in the group of six = $60 profit
Second most points = $10 profit
Third most points = $15 loss
Outside top three = $40 loss

You could also get on Embid under 56 points for the following outcomes

Most points in the group = $44 loss
Second most points in the group = $6 profit
Third most points in the group = $31 profit
Outside top three = $56 profit

Cavs +3.5 @ $1.95- 2U
Expecting The King to come out firing tonight.

Pistons ML @ $1.80- 2U

Westbrook u56 pts w Pointsbet in the 100/50/25 market v irving, george, anthony, horford, brown

Anthony, George and Irving are all more than capable of scoring higher than Russ. He only needs to finish 2nd or worse in the group to make a profit. He is coming off consecutive 17-point games.

Back