2U U14.5 @ 1.90 BET365

Lonzo O9 @ $2- 4U Unibet
Lonzo U9.5 @ $2 Crownbet 4U

Jayson Tatum O12.5 @ $1.83 2.5U Crown

U13.5 @ $2.30 Unibet 2U

Draymond Green O26.5 PRA @ $1.88 Crown 2U
U30.5 PRA @ 1.90 365 2U

I wonder how George is going.

Hi W4D, going well. thanks for caring / pretending to care.

have loaded up on the sweet prince's middles today so am hoping to make enough to take Tegs to a romantic dinner at the local kebab shop tonight. Its owned by my uncle Raj so the mutt should give us a discount anyway...

COME ON ALLAH HELP THE SWEET PRINCE VK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi W4D, going well. thanks for caring / pretending to care.

have loaded up on the sweet prince's middles today so am hoping to make enough to take Tegs to a romantic dinner at the local kebab shop tonight. Its owned by my uncle Raj so the mutt should give us a discount anyway...

COME ON ALLAH HELP THE SWEET PRINCE VK

Allah was looking down on the Big Footy community today.
Let’s eat Kebabs!

Hi all,

Just a quick update- Unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances I won’t be able to post much. It’s a been a pleasure and hope all of you enjoyed the ride as much as I did. Also hope you were able to make some $$ a long with the Sweet Prince.

Just remember “Rome was not built in a day”. The NBA season is long and a grind, stay true to the process and the results will come. End of the day if your profitable over the whole season, the Prince has done his job.

Cheers all, going to miss the BigFooty community.

Hi all,

Just a quick update- Unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances I won’t be able to post much. It’s a been a pleasure and hope all of you enjoyed the ride as much as I did. Also hope you were able to make some $$ a long with the Sweet Prince.

Just remember “Rome was not built in a day”. The NBA season is long and a grind, stay true to the process and the results will come. End of the day if your profitable over the whole season, the Prince has done his job.

Cheers all, going to miss the BigFooty community.

goodbye sweet prince :'(

Hi all,

Just like Jesus rose back from the dead, the Sweet Prince VK is back.

As we lead up to the festive season, let’s find some gifts. I hope for George N we will be able to fund his Christmas shopping.

On Christmas Day we will eat Turkey but for now LETS EAT Kebabs.

Will be posting plays for today closer to tip off.

VK

Celts ML @ $1.70 2U TAB

Hornets -6.5 @ $1.91 2U Lads

Not confident as the public are slamming the Dubs but buying down a couple of points.

Dubs -2.5 @ $1.60- 2U (WH)

Back