Mod. Notice Volunteers for Match Preview threads for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

TheLoungeLizard just a reminder your first up with the preview!

You have a week up your sleeve, looking forward to seeing what you can provide us round 1!
I'll get onto it today, I'm currently without a mobile and have been for a week or so access online has been few and farbetween and bliss!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have something up Monday Michaels
Can’t promise it’ll be in the morning but should be up before the sun sets

Thanks heaps for that, appreciate it!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Elton Johns Wig just a heads up that you're next for the Preview.

Given our game is on a Wednesday it would be ideal if something can be posted on the Sunday to maximise the time but understand if Monday morning is more workable for you.

I trust you have something very special prepared given you inboxed me a long long way out requesting this game. :p:D

Given our game is on a Wednesday it would be ideal if something can be posted on the Sunday to maximise the time but understand if Monday morning is more workable for you.

I trust you have something very special prepared given you inboxed me a long long way out requesting this game. :p:D
Things haven't exactly gone as expected so it will be markedly different to what I first envisaged.

Will definitely be up on Sunday :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back