Mod. Notice Volunteers for Match Preview Writers - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be up by this evening ND. Jeez we wait 37 years for a mere flag, waiting a day or two for an all time masterpiece can’t be too much of a hardship. 😂😂

You threw me by giving me the same team again, I have to look for new angles. 😁
Less time resonding to cheap gibes, more time writing previews.

I thought release time I got us off to a great start this season. I didn't expect standards to slip the very next week.

So, up before half time?

Less time resonding to cheap gibes, more time writing previews.

I thought release time I got us off to a great start this season. I didn't expect standards to slip the very next week.

So, up before half time?

EJW, as my dearly beloved mother Magenta Rise was very fond of saying to an impatient young Meteoric in his youth:

The world waits. There is always plenty of time. 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez my mum was right. No prizes for doing anything early. No kudos, nothing. Just crickets...:tearsofjoy:

Henceforth fashionably late will suffice for Meteoric Rise. :grimacing:

Thanks for putting the effort into the Preview MR, I had a good laugh reading it while waiting for my train, “John Horseshit Longliar” 😂

Great stuff

Thanks for putting the effort into the Preview MR, I had a good laugh reading it while waiting for my train, “John Horseshit Longliar” 😂

Great stuff

It is actually quite an enjoyable exercise to think of material. It is pleasing if people enjoy reading it. I posted the one I did last year on the Hawks’ board and they were actually really good about it. I only copped a very moderate amount of abuse. 😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back