vonn says bye

Remove this Banner Ad

The following is vonn's farewell message:

Goodbye Sydney Board!

Will still post on BF other boards (rarely) but I spend way too much time here, that and other personal reasons I won't go into means I'm taking a self-imposed ban from the board! I may just be back someday ;) but we will see.

Oh and I still love the club 100%! Always have always will! Not jumping ship or anything!

This is mostly for a select few over the years who I've developed an internet bond with, Bez, Malfan, CAS, Stat, Bonz, Hools, Soph, Grim, K, Mase sometimes even bedford and mr peanut butter etc. (hey even shotties), Edit: forgot DA, Corpy, Robbie and s120 who I will feel bad just disappearing without saying a thing but I'm doubting you guys care and are stoked for it :D but you guys have been so great as an internet outlet and I just want to say Thanks before I disappear into the real world, whatever that is.

Finally my only request is you use the rightful name of McBabe for "McGlynn" - lol whoever that is.
don't worry, I'll still be owning you betches in tipping!!
If you guys ever need me ask Grim for my email! And if you see me at a game, come say hi ;)

All the best to those who I don't speak with on other media outlets xxxxxxx

Good night and good luck.

HSC will drag you back here at some point. Make no mistake.

THE LEGEND IS BACK.*

*Real world was too scary.**

**needed to annoy Malefanny and Shitties.

Welcome back.....

Can you do us a favour and blast our idiotic player, who can't kick straight at goal?

It will be my pleasure to take care of Meredith and McBabe.

All G :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back