Moved Thread Voss vs Selwood

Michael Voss or Joel Selwood?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's embarrassing that this poll even exists. Voss easily.

I get wanting to venerate Selwood, bu there’s a few players in the list between he and voss. I rate voss as one of the best if not the best in 25 years.

So geelong fans, Selwood is a better player than gaz jnr?

I get wanting to venerate Selwood, bu there’s a few players in the list between he and voss. I rate voss as one of the best if not the best in 25 years.

So geelong fans, Selwood is a better player than gaz jnr?
No

Swap tiers with Judd and Voss and that would be correct
Mmmm nah. Judd was just another level, especially when he was at west coast, arguably the best player at that time.

As much as i love voss, and obviously being biased because hes our current coach, i have him just ever so slightly below Judd and Ablett jr. But if i had to pick from Hird/Buckley/Voss, im taking Voss.

Mmmm nah. Judd was just another level, especially when he was at west coast, arguably the best player at that time.

As much as i love voss, and obviously being biased because hes our current coach, i have him just ever so slightly below Judd and Ablett jr. But if i had to pick from Hird/Buckley/Voss, im taking Voss.
Buckley

Hird

Voss

Judd

That order.

what a comically disrespectful comment to the 07-11 dynasty team
He was a large part of that team… was 5 votes off the brownlow in 2nd year (2008) … won a B n F in that time and was probably best player in the team in 2011…

I was more replying to the goose saying he was only good in a good side… clearly there’s no way of disproving his statement, just like there’s no way of disproving mine.

Last edited:
Back