Media VOTE #1 - JT_the_Man for ADMIN but lets celebrate his 150th Game first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Congratulations to a Wonders Great - 150 Games JT_the_Man

1553848324169.png

KEY STATS:

Kicks 992
Handballs 1040
Marks 465
Tackles 158
Goals 100
Behinds 62
DreamTeam 7646

Its always great to celebrate a milestone at a club, and its a great week for the Wonders that we are celebrating 2 greats of the Wonders this week. I have the honour to write a piece about a very loyal club-man, and respected member of the Wonders Leadership Group of the last few seasons JT_the_Man . JT_the_Man will play his 150th this Sunday against the Roys FFC.

Lets get straight to the interview.

U2tigers: I see you played for the Hawks, were they your first Sweet F.A. team, and if so what did you do wrong to deserve that punishment?

JT_the_Man: Yeah, not really sure how I was pulled into that one. They were the first team to approach me in the sign up thread and I figured that they couldn’t be that bad of a place to play, but boy was I wrong. The SFA was basically irrelevant to me at that point, probably because the Hawks were that boring. I did kick an after the siren goal to win a game with them though, and that’s probably when I realised qooty was my true calling.
U2tigers: So you found the Sweet F.A. but Was there any 1 poster responsible for your early career, if so whats the story there?

JT_the_Man: Well once the Hawks had had enough of me ignoring them and got sick of begging me to lead them to glory, I came back probably a week or two after being delisted and realised I was out. Anyway, I decided to sign with the first club to come into the sign up thread, and it was @Golmuless who had the trigger finger and signed me within seconds of my posting. A master stroke of a move on his part I must say. Anyway that was the season the JT_the_Man everyone knows and loves began to play the game, so I’m sure Golly had some sort of influence in that.

U2tigers: In my 3 Seasons at the Wonders I have noticed you handball more then you kick and the Stats I have compiled* whilst stalking you back that up (*Thanks for the stats Hate ) - You are the archtypical Inside Midfielder in Qootball.

JT_the_Man: Did I ever mention that I once kicked 3 goals in a minute playing as an inside mid? It was against the Hawks too. Definitely one of my strong suits.

U2tigers: In your 150th this Sunday, you will also play your 118th game for the Wonders, what do the Wonders mean to you.

JT_the_Man: Before I answer that question, I’m honestly more concerned as to how I lasted 32 games at the Hawks, especially considering I probably didn’t even post half that amount of times. The Wonders are like home. The perfect qootball club. Words can’t really describe the love I have for this club.

U2tigers: You have been a member of the Wonders LG for the last few seasons, how have you found that experience.

JT_the_Man: Yeah it’s pretty cool. Apart from that one time we had about 5 captains in one week. That was pretty crazy.

U2tigers: What is your favourite part of this crazy Fantasy Football Forum. Are you more a fan of the Banter, the Match threads or the Simmed games themselves?

JT_the_Man: The banter and match threads have always been a big attraction for me, and the actual games just sort of work their way into that. How much value would I get out of actually backing up one of my insane predicted stat lines?

U2tigers: Before I get onto Mad minute, I know you won't be able to help yourself and want to give yourself a plug in your Fake Bid to become 'ADMIN' of the Sweet F.A. You have 2 sentences, because really no one cares.

JT_the_Man: I only need 2 words to win over enough votes to get me into power. #TittyTuesday - yes, you heard right - will go ahead under my reign.

1553849417457.png
*Jumper available as Avatar for any S27 Honourary Wonders Finals Member. Memberships go on sale when Wonders lock in Finals spot*

Mad Minute - Short answers of what first comes into your mind

Favourite Position in Qooty? - Centre

Favourite Opposition Team to Play? - Demons

Favourite Qooty Poster? - HaroLad for the melts.

Biggest Issue in the SFA? - Sim is rigged.

Will haxball be the next big thing? - I am yet to try haxball, but have only heard good reviews.

Who Wins the S27 Premiership? - Is that even a question?

Beez Winner? - I repeat, is that even a question?

Why are ruckpersons the best Qooty players? We all know that this is fake news.

Wonders win against the Roys by how many this week? 350 points. 350 for @BallaratBulldog’s number of games played.

U2tigers: Mate Congrats and Good Luck for your 150th this Sunday. Is there anything you would like to add to conclude.

JT_the_Man : Don’t forget to like my first post in this thread for FREE #JTMedal votes!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back