Hot Topic Vote for the 2015 Jumper & Logo

Which guernsey should we wear in 2015?

• Heritage

Votes: 123 76.9%
  • Modern

Votes: 37 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone for the reverse monogram jumper? I think it's a winner.

0SmmGA2.jpg

Last edited:

The refined jumper has given us nothing.
It's all down to the monogram, you see.
You watch, the classic monogram will bring success :)

I've wondered this myself.
They did enlarge the current monogram from the way it was in 98 or so when they first started with it, actually a couple of times if I'm not mistaken, the most recent 'enlargement' being only a season or two ago but yes I agree with you, if it stays then amp it up even more.

Heritage all the way baby! It's a jumper the boys would more easily bleed for, knowing it's the one that the heroes of the club wore, even as recent as our last premiership.

Master 9 likes the heritage and I don't mind the new, however if we stick with the new the emblem should be as large as the heritage.

Why was it changed, does anybody know? Was it changed to show we are moving forward or just for marketing?
We had it for 70 years.

I think that's a good enough reason to change..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate to say it, but the newer logo is cleaner and does look better to me.
Keep the old monogram for special occasions.

I mean we also won flags with AVCO and VFL logos plastered all over the jumper and we arent exactly rushing out to bring those back are we? I always thought we won flags due to the guys in the jumper, not the jumper itself.

We need more guys like the guys we had in the jumper.

So KEEN for the heritage Guernsey to be our permanent strip. IT LOOKS SO TOUGH!

You need to buy a 2015 membership before you can vote.

Disgraceful....but typical of the club...thinking it's a smart move to encourage membership - but in reality turning people off. I never buy my membership before Christmas...I'm sure as hell not going to start now.

WTF you have to buy a membership before they allow you the privilege of casting a vote. I don't never buy mine until the new year. What an absolute joke.

I like the modern version. It looks cleaner. Save the heritage guernsey for special occasions

I agree. I grew up with the old jumper and have seen several premierships in it. They had nothing to do with the monogram though.

I think the current jumper looks better but I like the thought of using the heritage jumper (which had many different designs over the years anyway) from time to time.

Back