Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
hmm looks like it doesn't fit right. Did i get the dimensions wrong? i can fix that pretty quickly if needed, or is it simply a coding thing in the background?

Here is 50% larger. should do the trick.

BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER larger.jpg

Last edited:

_Mike_

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Montreal Canadiens
Thread starter Moderator #30
hmm looks like it doesn't fit right. Did i get the dimensions wrong? i can fix that pretty quickly if needed, or is it simply a coding thing in the background?

Here is 50% larger. should do the trick.

View attachment 669104
Can you please redo the sizing to 200 to 250kb (no more than that). Have a look at the Saints/Tigers as an example. If you have a further questions tag Chief as well

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can you please redo the sizing to 200 to 250kb (no more than that). Have a look at the Saints/Tigers as an example. If you have a further questions tag Chief as well
Chief

Ok i made it smaller in file size 209kb, it matches the saints board in width and height, i also knocked up one with the sponsored players so it can be scroll locked much like the st.kilda board if you wish, would also save Chief having to stick them in somewhere.

EDIT:
There is a sponsor adjusted version as it seems the right side might cut off a bit of Ed Richards name and Bailays Dales arm. Just in case version

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom