• Option 3

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Option 4

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

hmm looks like it doesn't fit right. Did i get the dimensions wrong? i can fix that pretty quickly if needed, or is it simply a coding thing in the background?

Here is 50% larger. should do the trick.

BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER larger.jpg

Last edited:
hmm looks like it doesn't fit right. Did i get the dimensions wrong? i can fix that pretty quickly if needed, or is it simply a coding thing in the background?

Here is 50% larger. should do the trick.

View attachment 669104

Can you please redo the sizing to 200 to 250kb (no more than that). Have a look at the Saints/Tigers as an example. If you have a further questions tag Chief as well

Can you please redo the sizing to 200 to 250kb (no more than that). Have a look at the Saints/Tigers as an example. If you have a further questions tag Chief as well
Chief

Ok i made it smaller in file size 209kb, it matches the saints board in width and height, i also knocked up one with the sponsored players so it can be scroll locked much like the st.kilda board if you wish, would also save Chief having to stick them in somewhere.

EDIT:
There is a sponsor adjusted version as it seems the right side might cut off a bit of Ed Richards name and Bailays Dales arm. Just in case version

Attachments

• BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER Requested changes.jpg
    BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER Requested changes.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 100
  • BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER Sponsor Version.jpg
    BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER Sponsor Version.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 115
  • BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER Sponsor Adjusted.jpg
    BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER Sponsor Adjusted.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I do mean well, I've been a graphic designer for over 15 years and I'd love to give this board a bit of love. Is there a chance there could be a change to the look of the board at the mid-year bye or something?

Chief

Ok i made it smaller in file size 209kb, it matches the saints board in width and height, i also knocked up one with the sponsored players so it can be scroll locked much like the st.kilda board if you wish, would also save Chief having to stick them in somewhere.

EDIT:
There is a sponsor adjusted version as it seems the right side might cut off a bit of Ed Richards name and Bailays Dales arm. Just in case version

Chief heads up...

Back