Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, let's get a name on this bitch

Pole is up, if you have any other clever suggestions I will add them, and for that reason this time you can change your votes. Also just to make it interesting, everyone gets 2 votes

Due to the long weekend, decision on Monday - so 5 days to vote

And of course, make your R13 noms in the Fred as usual

Last edited:
I believe Worst Coast are in such a diabolical shape they should be exempted from this award.

Realistically there is not one thing at the Club that is meritorious.

Otherwise they win it every week and wreck the fun of highlighting red faces at other Clubs.
They have gone from a proud club to basket case so quickly that if you blinked you would miss it. They are still getting a free pass due to "injuries" when they would be as bad if they were fit. They need to be exempted from the AFL for a few years as it's a stain on the competition that a powershouse club can run off the rails so bad.

They are the multi millionaire who has hit the drugs way too hard and lost it all in a very short space of time. They are now begging on the corner in front of the mansion they use to own thinking that it's some sort of achievement that they once lived there.

The Saveloy Rockstar, after the Round 9 winner who was so embarassed by the win that he refused to add it to the list of winners. So let's name the award after him instead.

We should call it the Weak Coast Weekly award. They'll be an embarrassment for at least till the 2030's in which case the bay will have been cancelled.

Channel 7 commentators for blowing buddy all night despite him doing nothing.
Phil Davis for being the single handedly worst special comments guy in the history of televised football. He actually made Daisy shine tonight. And that’s saying a lot because she is ******* awful.
Bolton for sulking post match because the “bloods” lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything can be nominated, friend

Then it’s up to the person who makes the pole (round 9 - me) to correctly interpret which noms qualify to be included (round 9 - me), per the guidelines in the OP (round 9 - mod overrule, aka me) :$
Interesting :think:

Yes it’s positively fascinating
You missed the mod overrule part friend. You think competitions on here are fair?

head-tap.gif

:$ Cody Weightman and the Bullflogs for being utter cheats who can’t win unless they have a +10 free kick count. Also, Bob Murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back