• Venus & Rafa

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Serena & Roger

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Serena & Rafa

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Serena, easy. she might have a lot of nerves(she is about to pass Graf), but the fact that she is playing her sister will be a big help.

Rafa as he has a wood over Fed and i am worried about Fed fitness(mostly match fitness), despite the fact Rafa played a hugely taxing game. Feds loss of control against stan is a huge worry for me.

Serena must win. Needs to become World #1 once again. Fast straight sets.

For the Mens match, don't really care. I think maybe Federer though?

No confidence in Roger?
No, I think Nadal's record against him speaks for itself. Nadal has played very high quality tennis in this tournament, more so than Federer in my opinion.

In saying that, Federer has the benefit of an extra day's break and the fact that his match against Wawrinka wasn't as physically taxing compared to Nadal's match against Dimitrov. It could be eerily similar to the 2009 Australian Open if it plays out the way I expect it to.

If Federer wins, kudos to him but I think Nadal is rightfully favourite with the bookmakers.

Why will Serena and Nadal win?
Both matches tough to call

I think Serena will be too good for Venus especially mentally and is more consistent.

Nadal v Federer, tough one but Nadal has a slight edge and the game to beat Federer especially if they end up in long rallies. Though Nadal has been a bit tentative with his shots this year but tonight he definitely stepped during crucial points

I think Serena will be too good for Venus especially mentally and is more consistent.

Nadal v Federer, tough one but Nadal has a slight edge and the game to beat Federer especially if they end up in long rallies. Though Nadal has been a bit tentative with his shots this year but tonight he definitely stepped during crucial points

I think Rafa might be tired after last night

Both Roger and Rafa played 5 set matches but Rogers match was 2 hrs less Court time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back