Conspiracy Theory VOTER FRAUD COMPILATION. CRIME OF THE CENTURY! * Debunked

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
TRENDING: HUGE! Corrupted Software Used in Michigan County that Stole 6,000 Votes from Trump -- Is Also Used in ALL SWING STATES -- PA, GA, NV, MI, WI, AZ, MN!

The Dominion software “glitch” ONLY took votes from President Trump and Republicans.

The mainstream media and big tech is complicit. For example, there are 100k voted to count in PA, biden is ahead by 16k. 3 - 1 they are going for trump, yet mainstream have called the state for biden. Its a fraud. Media dont call elections...
nor does trump.he is not in cahrge of counting votes. He wanted counting stopped in Philadelphia but be continued in Arizona.loser

Fat lady aint sung yet buddy. Media dont confirm the President elect. Sit tight, its going to the Supreme court.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't read all this yet, but the author's research is usually excellent

Last edited:
In the words of the Great James Hird...“What ever it takes” ..

..to win and boot that psychopath out of the WH is fine by me.

I would’ve preferred a shot ring out in Pennsylvania sky while he was waddling around on stage in the last days of campaigning. And watch him drop like a stone.

But i’ll be content with this outcome.

Because this result will grind at his inner core..his heartless cold soul ..for years henceforth until the bitterness drives him insane.

Trump is a toxic cancer on America.

His power of position must be removed and dismembered.

It’s a wonderful thing witnessing the downfall of the orange bunker boy.

In the words of the Great James Hird...“What ever it takes” ..

..to win and boot that psychopath out of the WH is fine by me.

I would’ve preferred a shot ring out in Pennsylvania sky while he was waddling around on stage in the last days of campaigning. And watch him drop like a stone.

But i’ll be content with this outcome.

Because this result will grind at his inner core..his heartless cold soul ..for years henceforth until the bitterness drives him insane.

Trump is a toxic cancer on America.

His power of position must be removed and dismembered.

It’s a wonderful thing witnessing the downfall of the orange bunker boy.

jeezz.. You don't hold back much..

But perhaps you should keep your anger and hatred along with your other vile mates in that echo chamber thread on the SRP board.

yeah I do.. But its hard when it comes to Trump with all the vile sh*t I've read the last four years!

The Tangerine One deserves it mate.

He’s a disgrace to the US democratic process and an embarrassment to the western world.

But don’t worry..he’ll soon be irrelevant and the only people following him will be Alex Jones cultists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back