Conspiracy Theory VOTER FRAUD COMPILATION. CRIME OF THE CENTURY! * Debunked

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think they will just keep recounting again and again until the next election?
You conveniently ignore all the votes without corresponding EV33 entries? 255,000 early votes actually. The chain of custody has been broken in so many ways. 100’s of thousands of votes have been stolen across the whole of Arizona. At least 45,000 in Maricopa alone
This will be the last time I discuss this with you as you’re only on this board to troll and it’s being allowed.

So they're not taking any results of the AZ audit to court then? Colour me shocked.

You live in a world of delusion. Full forensic audits are coming in all 50 States.

They are?? Yesssss, can't wait :tearsofjoy:

I hope they never stop to be honest. Almost 12 months later and Donnie still finding ways to lose the same election over and over and over again :tearsofjoy:

Another 50 re-losses, chock full of potential issues and problems that don't stand up in court, yay.

Last edited:

You conveniently ignore all the votes without corresponding EV33 entries? 255,000 early votes actually. The chain of custody has been broken in so many ways. 100’s of thousands of votes have been stolen across the whole of Arizona. At least 45,000 in Maricopa alone
This will be the last time I discuss this with you as you’re only on this board to troll and it’s being allowed.

Just for comparison, show us the unbroken 100% compliance on chain of custody for all previous elections.

You are very easily led.

number-of.gif

You live in a world of delusion. Full forensic audits are coming in all 50 States. If you opened your eyes you’d realise that over 44k votes were dodgy as fu**.
Yet when the sitting President rings the Secretary of State of Georgia and demands that he find him enough votes so that he can win - that’s alright?
You sir are the deluded one.

Oh, I believe they'd probably do it if they thought they could get away with it. Same as the GOP.

Similar to claims about Trump being the most vetted president in history, this is now the most investigated election in history. Almost 12 months of continual scrutiny, a literal army of lawyers and auditors, over 60 court cases - and so far nothing that stands up has been uncovered.

You're telling me that the party who's best option is Joe bloody Biden and who according to you guys is currently running the most inept admin of all time is competent enough to cheat across multiple GOP controlled states to such an expert extent that their actions are literally impossible to prove? Haha, nah.

Occam's Razor - timing helped them, Trump handled covid poorly and was deeply unpopular leading up to the election, and they just won ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And Trump's personality means he will spend the rest of his life avoiding acknowledging that.

Last edited:
And Trump's personality means he will spend the rest of his life avoiding acknowledging that.
Donald Trump was so emotionally invested in winning that election that when it looked like he might lose, he simply couldn’t handle it. He then spent the next 8 weeks inventing ways of trying to overturn the results.
His only silver lining was that he realised he could make lots of money from it. Acknowledging that he shouldn’t give a sucker an even break he then proceeded to fleece his own supporters of millions of dollars. What a guy.

Donald Trump was so emotionally invested in winning that election that when it looked like he might lose, he simply couldn’t handle it. He then spent the next 8 weeks inventing ways of trying to overturn the results.
His only silver lining was that he realised he could make lots of money from it. Acknowledging that he shouldn’t give a sucker an even break he then proceeded to fleece his own supporters of millions of dollars. What a guy.

Man of the people, hero of the working class. Drain the swamp!

Farkin lol :tearsofjoy:

Man of the people, hero of the working class. Drain the swamp!

Farkin lol :tearsofjoy:
Think of all the people who are dead, imprisioned or in fear of litigation. All the friends and colleagues he jettisoned just to try and hide the truth that he lost the election. It’s mind blowing the human and financial cost it’s been to protect his ego.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This also isn't counting the 654 people so far who are now facing criminal convictions after he convinced them to storm the Capitol building.

Yet when the sitting President rings the Secretary of State of Georgia and demands that he find him enough votes so that he can win - that’s alright?
You sir are the deluded one.
We already knew that you didn’t listen to the full phone call.
Btw, do any of you know the difference between a recount and an audit. Obviously not judging by the ******* posting that’s been on display in this thread. 280 odd thousand votes with no chain of custody. 45,000 with serious allegations of fraud. But I digress.

Btw, do any of you know the difference between a recount and an audit. Obviously not judging by the ******* posting that’s been on display in this thread. 280 odd thousand votes with no chain of custody. 45,000 with serious allegations of fraud. But I digress.
So how much did you personally contribute to Trump’s anti-election campaign?

Obviously you haven’t seen the report where where the FBI invited them into The Capitol?
Wow, so ignorance of the law is now an excuse for criminal behaviour? Mate, just because there weren’t enough police to stop huge crowds entering the building on the day, doesn’t make it right.

So can we take the 'conspiracy theory' tag off of this thread given this is proven now.

In solidarity with the people of the US who now have the lowest approval of Biden on record, we say - fu** JOE BIDEN! fu** JOE BIDEN!

So if you continually lose legal case after legal case it actually means you’ve won?
That’s sounds too much like I lost the election, but I actually won.

I listened to the full phone call. Now you'll just need to explain how "I just want to find 11k votes" is any way defensible :drunk:

Still waiting for the chain of custody stats for prior elections.

So can we take the 'conspiracy theory' tag off of this thread given this is proven now.

In solidarity with the people of the US who now have the lowest approval of Biden on record, we say - fu** JOE BIDEN! fu** JOE BIDEN!

"proven" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You guys really do inhabit a different reality :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back