Conspiracy Theory VOTER FRAUD COMPILATION. CRIME OF THE CENTURY! * Debunked

Remove this Banner Ad

Besides that post in October saying that I followed Patel Patriot I didn’t notice their stuff on Telegram until just before Christmas. Not that I have to justify myself to someone that supports election fraud as long as that person you dislike loses.
lol. From the guy who supports ending democracy as long as the person he likes wins.

Scathing critique from the peanut gallery :tearsofjoy:

Not sure if this is a joke thread or Lebbo genuinely believes the BS

My fave bit in all this is that freak show lawyer for Trump Sydney Powell when facing charges claimed that "no reasonable person would believe" her lies and carry on

Election fraud Believers are the equivalent of those taken in by Nigerian scammers

Feel sorry for you but also feel you're a dumb as fck
I legit thought Lebbo was a particularly dedicated long con parody account at one point over the last year. Like.. no one could be so consistently and publicly wrong on virtually every post they make on a topic, be continuously made to look ridiculous (by some of the very people he's worshiping no less), and still happily back it up, come back for more and continue posting like their boundless history of inanity simply doesn't exist.

But unfortunately he's serious as a heart attack. Somehow :drunk:

Last edited:

lol. From the guy who supports ending democracy as long as the person he likes wins.

Scathing critique from the peanut gallery :tearsofjoy:
Where you are wrong is your view that I believe in giving up democracy. Stealing an election isn’t classified as a democracy.
You are right about one thing though. Never trust anyone. I see the problem like this. Evil families have tried to take control of the whole planet. This has been in the making for over 150 years. We’re in the final stages of this plan and it could go one way or the other.
Confirmation of this is near.

Where you are wrong is your view that I believe in giving up democracy. Stealing an election isn’t classified as a democracy.
You absolutely do, you're just too far gone to realise it :(

You believe the election was stolen in complete absence of evidentiary standards and proof. You'd be happy with the result being nullified on a hunch, a suspicion, a vibe - and one completely invented and planted in your head at that. Surely even you can realise the precedent that would set if carried out. It would be very much the end of democracy in that country, effectively.

Courts aren't perfect of course, but what arbitrary judge of validity would you suggest employing instead? The word of whichever bloke is in charge at the time?

You absolutely do, you're just too far gone to realise it :(

You believe the election was stolen in complete absence of evidentiary standards and proof. You'd be happy with the result being nullified on a hunch, a suspicion, a vibe - and one completely invented and planted in your head at that. Surely even you can realise the precedent that would set if carried out. It would be very much the end of democracy in that country, effectively.

Courts aren't perfect of course, but what arbitrary judge of validity would you suggest employing instead? The word of whichever bloke is in charge at the time?
Your idea of democracy is deeply flawed. How do conflate democracy with criminals like Pelosi, Mitch, Schiff, AOC, etc? All these law makers in Congress are guilty of Insider Trading on a grand scale.
95% of Congress is corrupt.
Trump & the Military have been planning something. All the armies are carrying this out as I type this.
Biden isn’t sending 8,500 troops to Ukraine to send a message to Putin. Putin would crush them. Biden has been gone for a while and a puppet is in his place. Have you seen pictures of the White House lately?

I’ll give you one thing. I don’t trust Trump. God is the only one I trust.

I won't bother with the Q-infused, body double, fever dream portions of your post.

Your idea of democracy is deeply flawed. How do conflate democracy with criminals like Pelosi, Mitch, Schiff, AOC, etc? All these law makers in Congress are guilty of Insider Trading on a grand scale.
95% of Congress is corrupt.
True enough, the democracy itself is deeply flawed, certainly in the US.

This issue is you appear to support replacing that imperfect system with an effective dictatorship.

I’ll give you one thing. I don’t trust Trump. God is the only one I trust.
Reminds me of this old joke

You do trust Trump, though. He's the one that told you the election was stolen in the first place, and you've swallowed it hook line and sinker. Not that you're on your own there, sadly. Surely you're not pretending that absent of Trump's shtick and rhetoric from 9 months before election day through to today you'd have the same fervent belief the election was stolen.

But fine, I'll ask again - in the absence of the almighty coming down from heaven and setting everyone straight re: the 2020 election (seems like a long shot), what would you recommend be done?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't bother with the Q-infused, body double, fever dream portions of your post.

True enough, the democracy itself is deeply flawed, certainly in the US.

This issue is you appear to support replacing that imperfect system with an effective dictatorship.

Reminds me of this old joke

You do trust Trump, though. He's the one that told you the election was stolen in the first place, and you've swallowed it hook line and sinker. Not that you're on your own there, sadly. Surely you're not pretending that absent of Trump's shtick and rhetoric from 9 months before election day through to today you'd have the same fervent belief the election was stolen.

But fine, I'll ask again - in the absence of the almighty coming down from heaven and setting everyone straight re: the 2020 election (seems like a long shot), what would you recommend be done?

Like I said, I don’t trust anyone. However, a fraudulent election cannot and will not stand. No matter what you think or say, the military is in the final stages of taking back control of the US. Every military in most countries across the world are doing the same thing. The Cabal (Deep State) is virtually defeated. The mop up is be completed and we’ll find out real soon. When this is completed and everything finalised I don’t trust that the power will be handed back to the people.

Like I said, I don’t trust anyone. However, a fraudulent election cannot and will not stand.
This is the core issue, though.

You say a fraudulent election cannot stand, and I agree. But it must be confirmed to be fraudulent, via existing channels, institutions and accepted evidentiary standards surely? If not, what mechanism should it be confirmed by?

Otherwise you are willing to overturn a election in complete absence of proof and evidentiary standards, which is simply and plainly supporting an end to democracy. You can see the issue with such an approach moving forward, yes?

This is the core issue, though.

You say a fraudulent election cannot stand, and I agree. But it must be confirmed to be fraudulent, via existing channels, institutions and accepted evidentiary standards surely? If not, what mechanism should it be confirmed by?

Otherwise you are willing to overturn a election in complete absence of proof and evidentiary standards, which is simply and plainly supporting an end to democracy. You can see the issue with such an approach moving forward, yes?
When the indisputable evidence is shown that the election was fraudulent, not only in PA, WI, MI & AZ, but in all 50 States that’s when.
The Courts have been compromised and the military will prove this. The evidence exists but the Supreme keep citing ‘Standing’.
They’re too scared to touch it.
You’ll just have to wait and see because what’s coming will shock everyone and there’s nothing we can do to stop it.

When the indisputable evidence is shown that the election was fraudulent, not only in PA, WI, MI & AZ, but in all 50 States that’s when.
But it is disputable. More than disputable - courts have decided that this evidence categorically doesn't confirm what is being claimed, nothing even approaching it in fact.
The Courts have been compromised and the military will prove this. The evidence exists but the Supreme keep citing ‘Standing’.
They’re too scared to touch it.
You’ll just have to wait and see because what’s coming will shock everyone and there’s nothing we can do to stop it.
Ahh ok, it all ties back to a Q-infused fever dream. They're all in on it and working for the Democrats - lifelong Republicans, Trump-appointed judges and all.

Well, I tried to step you through this in a reasoned logical manner. Just not possible apparently :(

At what point do you walk away from the "its all coming" narrative as nothing continues to happen? 5 years? 10? Never? Honest question.

Last edited:
Like I said, I don’t trust anyone. However, a fraudulent election cannot and will not stand. No matter what you think or say, the military is in the final stages of taking back control of the US. Every military in most countries across the world are doing the same thing. The Cabal (Deep State) is virtually defeated. The mop up is be completed and we’ll find out real soon. When this is completed and everything finalised I don’t trust that the power will be handed back to the people.

"final stages" of something you first called at least a year ago, "we’ll find out real soon", etc.

What's "real soon"? Next week? Next month? Next year? Next decade?

Your gullibility is at a frightening level.

But it is disputable. More than disputable - courts have decided that this evidence categorically doesn't confirm what is being claimed, nothing even approaching it in fact.

Ahh ok, it all ties back to a Q-infused fever dream. They're all in on it and working for the Democrats - lifelong Republicans, Trump-appointed judges and all.

Well, I tried to step you through this in a reasoned logical manner. Just not possible apparently :(

At what point do you walk away from the "its all coming" narrative as nothing continues to happen? 5 years? 10? Never? Honest question.
It isn’t bullshit and you’ve been shown the evidence on this thread. No one will ever be able to explain to you the facts even when it slaps you across the chops a few thousand times.

It isn’t bullshit and you’ve been shown the evidence on this thread. No one will ever be able to explain to you the facts even when it slaps you across the chops a few thousand times.
Not just me, mate - its been shown to courts, lifelong Republicans and Trump appointed judges too.

But fine, they're all in on it, the Dems have pulled off the most complex and far-reaching criminal covert op in human history - when do you acknowledge that, as unjust as the world is, the comeuppance is not gonna happen? 5 years? 10? Never?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back