ozzult

Premiership Player
Feb 2, 2002
P-Town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
It was a good game to watch, and I'm glad the Eagles won.

This is how my votes go..

5 - Gardiner (Great marks at chf)
4 - Cousins (superb running through the midfield)
3 - Wirrpunda (Terrific work in the forward pocket)
2 - Wilson (7 goals was a great effort)
1 - Fletcher (excellent support in the midfield)

All in all it was a great game, good to see West Coast Eagles belt Freo by over 10 goals.

Eagles are a great chance for the finals now with 10 wins and 6 losses.

Eagles should win, but if you lose now, the more bitter the loss will be. And the more sweeter it will be for us.

I love derby week. It actually takes some ticker to troll, because if your team crashes on the weekend, you deservedly cop some in return. :D

It was a good game to watch, and I'm glad the Dockers won.

This is how my votes go:

5: Paul Hasleby- His work around the stoppages was outstanding. Had 30 possessions and 1.2 with stints in the forward line.

4: Matthew Pavlich- Further staked his claim as being a future star. With 25 possessions and spending time at CHB, midfield and CHF he asserted his dominance and his versatility.

3: Paul Medhurst- Played on Collica, Banfiled, Prior and McIntosh and proved to be too much for all of them. Further proved that he has the smartness and the upper body strength to use his body in a contest to take a good voerhead mark, and that he has the pace to be extremely good at ground level as well. Having these two facets of his games makes him very hard to match up on.

2: Daniel Kerr- Was a shining light for the Eagles dishing the ball off to his team mates in and under the packs. He never stopped trying and was most definately WC's best player IMO.

1: Luke McPharlin- Is starting to mature as an AFL player at CHB with two very good performances in a row. He stood solid on the half back line and rebounded the ball from defence with precision. He was definately worthy of the one vote.

Apologies to Shane Parker, Roger Hayden, Ben Cousins, Matthew Carr and David Wirrpunda.

All in all, it was a great game. Good to see Freo beat the Eagles by five goals.

Freo are still a chance for the finals now with 7 wins, 9 losses and a fairly easy run home.

:D :D :D :D

Well what can I say.
Haselby must be a top 10 midfielder in the competition, he has the harvey ability of always getting hte hand pass off not to mention his marking ability and disposal.
Pavlich...What can you say ability to play all over the ground with sheer dominance, almost hird like.

Medhurst was a constant target taking the pressure off the big names and how I look forward to seeing him up there for many years to come.

Positives for the eagles??
Well lets see
They have no forward line.
They have an aging backline
There midfield is 2 player reliant
And there captain is soft.

O thats right I said positives...
Hrmm
Wooden...What a gun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back