MVP Votes North V Dees

3 - Chris Donlon
2 - Hayden Gavine
1 - Paul Rebeschini

All 3 tried hard to get us going in the 1st quarter, but blind Freddy could see that we were a 3 man team to quarter time. Alas, even these 3 gave up after half time.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
3. Silver - Going to win our B&F as it stands, but if he keeps showing this much resilience he'll have an embarrassingly large margin between him and whoever is in second place

2. Larkey - 22 year old key position forward, with 23 games under his belt, playing as our primary target. Wasn't a perfect game by any measure but he competed bloody hard and kicked straight. Unfair to ask much more.

1. Taz - Getting knocked around a bit and I'm worried he needs a rest, but god he is a competitive colossus. Puts most team mates to shame with his application and attitude, and I'm not sure I've ever heard Nicky Dal speak as positively about any other North player.

HM: Bonar, LDU, Jmac

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
3. Larkey - when you kick 90% of your teams goals....
2. McDonald- he loves Shaw and for sure Shaw is getting the best out of him
1. LDU- geez he was mighty fine in traffic.

It's still last night isn't it?:drunk:

LMac - 96 votes. Thanks Luke, in an absolutely shithouse year you've given us something to cheer.
Souva - 53 votes. This kid is coming good in a big way.
LDU - 20 votes. He is building too. Soon he will be dominating these vote counts.
Taz - 15 votes. Absolute warrior. We need to win this guy a flag. More than anyone he deserves it IMO.
Froggy - 14 votes. Just goes about with no fuss every week. As RobZombie noted, he's quietly going about having a break out year. Such a consistent player.
Hall - 1 vote. Not the first to be dropped after votes either. Of all our maligned older players he is one who has shown he is willing to work to improve his game every week.

5 - Luke McDonald.
4 - Nick Larkey.
3 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
2 - Robbie Tarrant.
1 - Trent Dumont.

Back