Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
5.Toby Greene
4. Josh Kelly
3. Matt Kennedy
2. Mummy
1. Bunts

Bunts more for attitude than anything, think he was a bit rusty. Would have given points to Scully but I'm getting a bit over him always looking for Shiel with his disposals. I know they're mates but he's a bit one dimensional in that regard, to me.

Last edited:

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
5 - Phil Davis: thought he stood tall under plenty of pressure, with some clean marks, good pressure, 1%ers & decent disposal
4 - Josh Kelly: the best of our midfielders IMO with a balanced game and continues to look polished
3 - Tom Scully: notwithstanding his errors, he ran both ways all day and got plenty of the ball, plus 2 important goals
2 - Zac Williams: made a few errors but got plenty of ball in the D50 and fought hard all day trying to run it forward to spark our attack
1 - Jeremy Cameron: thought he did what he needed to as a running half forward, kicked well also for 4 goals.

May 24, 2014
Canberra Region
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Ricciardo#3, Sydney Thunder
5 - Davis - standout all day. Great response to Eddie's spill - all class.
4 - Kelly - found plenty of it and was clean under pressure.
3 - Sculls - fantastic early and sustained his run all day. Needed a couple more mids to go with him.
2 - Mummy - tireless all day and can hold his head high
1 - Williams - good drive out of the backline - a toss up with Heater on this last possie.

Greene, Jezza and Griff close to the points.

5 Davis - The only leader we had today, stood up under pressure time and again
4 Kelly - I hate to think what the result would have looked like without him, the only spark in our engine room.
3 Scully - Never stopped, his tank is amazing
2 Williams - Rebound after rebound, Shaw got cheap non influential possessions whilst Zac provided much needed drive of the back line
1 Greene - Was a big influence early on and never stopped trying even when the supply dried up

Big Stinky Monk

All Australian
Aug 26, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
5 - Davis. Led from the front (or position ally speaking, the back) all day

4 - Kelly. The only one who seemed to have time and patience with the ball in hand when everyone else seemed in a panic

3 - Scully. Two way running all day. Such elite fitness

2 - Williams. Tried to provide the spark when we needed it and never afraid to back himself to beat his man

1 - Jezza. Probably doesn't get the due credit as he has the superstar expectations on his shoulders but worked tirelessly up the ground and picked up 4 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back