3 - Wines
2 - Impey
1 - Amon

Toots:
3 - Amon
2 - Ebert
1 - Wines

Last edited:

Too pissed to give votes accurately but rest assured, Butch, Trengove, and Wingard are in there, if there needs to be a tiebreaker at the end of year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we're happy with Butcher's game, it was good but he wasn't best. Robbie, Jacko, Ollie, Ebo, Chad, Boaky were all better than him.

5 - R. Gray
4 - Wingard
3 - Jacko
2 - Boak
1 - Wines

I know we're happy with Butcher's game, it was good but he wasn't best. Robbie, Jacko, Ollie, Ebo, Chad, Boaky were all better than him.

5 - R. Gray
4 - Wingard
3 - Jacko
2 - Boak
1 - Wines
how you havent made Jacko BOG, we will never know!

25 touches, 18 hitouts, 20 contested, 15 clearances and 2 goals! what more do you want from a guy who has only been playing ruck full time for 13 weeks?

5- Trengove
4- R Gray
3- Krakouer
2- Butcher
1- Wines

Some may be surprised at Krak being in my best but Pittard had a quiet night and Krak took over as our best runner out of defence.

Nah, good vote. Didn't quite make my top 5 but he had a very good game.

Wines is the one getting votes who's surprised me. Won the ball well but thought he was terrible when he had it.

Nah, good vote. Didn't quite make my top 5 but he had a very good game.

Wines is the one getting votes who's surprised me. Won the ball well but thought he was terrible when he had it.

The thing about Kakouer's game is that he did not fumble as much as some others and his disposal was good.

I had a toss up between Wines and Wingard but Polec also did well. I thought a couple of those tap ons from Wingard were sheer magic. The votes for Impey surprise me a bit, what he did he did well but he did not see that much of the footy.

The bottom line is we had plenty of contributors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back