Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 - Patton - great dominant power forward game
4 - Sculls - wonderful milestone game, working over various opponents
3 - Shiel - work rate is almost as good as Sculls
2 - Tommo - over 700m gained and disposal spot on all night
1 - Williams - is a little wizard...dat run through traffic on the wing

5 - Tom Scully: great 100th game for GWS, 97% time on ground & kept running the whole time, really drove our forward attack all game
4 - Jon Patton: great return from the General with strong contested marking leading to his 6 goals
3 - Dylan Shiel: back towards his best with hard running link play and several clearances
2 - Nick Haynes: apart from a couple of errors, marked & rebounded pretty well throughout the game
1 - Shane Mumford: kept working hard throughout & slowly got on top by the last quarter, usual strong work in tackling & second efforts

Plenty of others contributed strongly including Jezza, Toby, JK, Tommo & Rory Lobb.

5 THE GENERAL: 6goals, nuff said

4 Scully: his speed and disposal was such a weapon

3 TFG: scored when we needed it and provided the spark to arrest port

2 Shiel: his class was a level above all game

1 Sam Reid: kept us in it early when port could've overran us

5. The General- It's a bit of a rotation with our talls and how the opposition match up. It's critical they take the opportunity though and great to see him at FF kicking goals where he belongs.
4. Nick Haynes- Was challenged and responded really well I thought. In a lot and started and I think he was a large part of our coming good in tje last qtr
3. Toby Greene- Played like he has all year, he's different to an Eddie or a Cyril but he's the tough little.forward we need.
2. Dylan Shiel- cleaned up his game from last week and hit his targets better? as he was always going to
1. Josh Kellly- just because he's Kelly and did what he can do.

Mention to Nathan Wilson who I thought started to play himself into form and the signs are good.

5 Scully
4 Greene
3 Williams
2 Patton
1 Kelly
Several were unlucky and it does show that when players turn up the potential is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back