MVP Votes R5 vs Carlton - Rd 5, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

5 - Wines
4 - Aliir
3 - Lycett
2 - Georgiades
1 - Gray
(Amon and Bergman stiff, Houston was terrific before injury also)

RossFC PAFC 2021 POTY Leaderboard
12 - Wines
10 - Houston
8 - Gray
7 - Amon, Aliir
6 - Butters
5 - Boak, Georgiades
4 - Fantasia
3 - Lycett
2 - Motlop, Marshall, Duursma
1 - Dixon, Jones
0 - Bergman, Burton, Byrne-Jones, Clurey, Drew, Farrell, Jonas, Ladhams, Rockliff, Hartlett

5 - Aliir
4 - Wines
3 - Georgiades
2 - DBJ
1 - Marshall

5. Ollie Wines
4. Karlos Amon
3. Todd Marshall
2. Robbie Gray
1. Darcy Byrne-Jones

5. I’m impressed with Karl Amon, gets outside and then punches the corridor.
4. Georgardis. Had some real game craft. Apart from his goals it was more his decision making upfield
3. Aliir Aliir. Good get. But you gotta thank Clurey as well to let him ply his trade.
2. Clurey. See above
1. Carn the Crows xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Ollie Wines
4 - Travis Boak
3 - Aliir Aliir
2 - Karl Amon
1 - Mitch Georgiadis
Special mention to DBJ, Scooter, Marshall, Clurey and Burton

Last edited:
Wines
Aliir
Todd
MG
Gray (wasn't in the top 5 over four quarters, but as usual I give votes to the players who won the game when it was there to be won)

Boak, Amon and DBJ really stiff this week. All excellent. Cluz also played his best game in a long time which was good to see. Finally, Bergman and Jones both played really well out there and look at home already, but just not quite in the votes yet.

12 Houston
11 Aliir
7 Wines
6 Fantasia
6 Burton
5 Boak
5 Drew
5 Robbie
4 Duursma
4 Amon
3 Todd
3 Slyce
2 Georgiades
2 Butters

If the votes are for Most VALUABLE Player I believe it has to be Allir. I think without him last year that is a game that is uncomfortably close.

17 disposals at 94.1 efficiency and 294 metres gained is absolutely invaluable. Add to that 10 intercept possessions, 6 marks and 6 spoils and you are looking at an almost flawless game from an intercepting KPD. You are almost looking at a different result on the back of that performance alone depending on whether our boys voluntarily took their foot of the gas or whether they rain out of gas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back