MVP Votes Rnd 11 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Have to post a touch early, but when the game is over, vote here on our better players on the day. Allocate up to 15 votes as you see fit. 5,4,3,2,1 is the traditional way to do it, but any other combo is allowed as long as no single player gets more than 5 votes.

Few more young blokes to pick from with the slightly expanded criteria; official BYB players are Grey. Hughes, Tucker and Ryan. If you think their game was worth it, give them a vote for BYB award.

See this thread for more info.

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
5. -
3. M. Walters
3. C. Blakely
2. J. Hamling
2. L. Weller
1. E. Hughes
1. B. Grey

Gunyoungun
Grey

Edited: Weller dropped off the list when I hit post for some reason.
If only cutting players from the Freo list was that easy...

Last edited:

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Grey??? Wasn't he on Smith who got it 32 times?

I didn't think we put any single player on Smith (nor did we seem to man up or tag anyone else, which was one of the big problems).

I thought Grey played mostly on Pendles and Sidebottom, but I could be wrong. In any event, Grey was one of the few who gave really hard at it effort for all 4 quarters. Was also an effectiveish forward threat on a day when the rest of our forwards (apart from Walters) were as impactful as wet, sodden, 48 day old alfalfa sprouts.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Crozier, Tabener, Spurr, Kerstin, Tucker, and Langdon should get minus points. Ryan gets a reprieve but he'd need to improve a s**t load if he wants to stay in the team

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
I didn't think we put any single player on Smith (nor did we seem to man up or tag anyone else, which was one of the big problems).

I thought Grey played mostly on Pendles and Sidebottom, but I could be wrong. In any event, Grey was one of the few who gave really hard at it effort for all 4 quarters. Was also an effectiveish forward threat on a day when the rest of our forwards (apart from Walters) were as impactful as wet, sodden, 48 day old alfalfa sprouts.

Blakely was on Pendles

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Grey??? Wasn't he on Smith who got it 32 times?

And if you can give Griff (bless his boots, great guy but awful today) votes, then I reckon I can throw one Grey's way!! :p

ydraw

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Crozier, Tabener, Spurr, Kerstin, Tucker, and Langdon should get minus points. Ryan gets a reprieve but he'd need to improve a s**t load if he wants to stay in the team

Just give your votes, keep the melting to the melt thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
3 Blakely
2 Weller
1 Neale
1 Grey