Remove this Banner Ad

Dpassa

Draftee
Jul 17, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
IMG_5203.PNG
Hey guys.
Me and a couple mates launched WA FAN TV at the derby. Got a fair bit of time with Fremantle and Eagles fans before and after the game. Just asked for thoughts on the game and on a couple of hot topics flying around the clubs at the moment. The page has been met with a great response from almost a couple hundred people.

If you'd like to check us out just hop on facebook and search WA FAN TV and drop us a like and let us know what you think! Actually met a couple dudes who are active on these forums and suggested that this might float afew peoples boats here

https://www.facebook.com/WAFANTV/

If you enoy the page or think its a good idea please share it around and let your footy mates know
Footy doesnt exist without fans and true fan opinion does not get enough exposure.

keep an eye out for us at all Eagles and Dockres home games and be sure to have your voice heard

Cheers!

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
View attachment 394208
Hey guys.
Me and a couple mates launched WA FAN TV at the derby. Got a fair bit of time with Fremantle and Eagles fans before and after the game. Just asked for thoughts on the game and on a couple of hot topics flying around the clubs at the moment. The page has been met with a great response from almost a couple hundred people.

If you'd like to check us out just hop on facebook and search WA FAN TV and drop us a like and let us know what you think! Actually met a couple dudes who are active on these forums and suggested that this might float afew peoples boats here

https://www.facebook.com/WAFANTV/

If you enoy the page or think its a good idea please share it around and let your footy mates know
Footy doesnt exist without fans and true fan opinion does not get enough exposure.

keep an eye out for us at all Eagles and Dockres home games and be sure to have your voice heard

Cheers!

Cool not sure if this is the best thread though. A lot of people will miss it. Maybe the non-Freo discussion thread (I know you do Freo, but it's really a non-Fremantle Dockers club specific kind of thread). Other casters of different variety have posted in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back