MVP Votes Rnd 18 v Gold Coast

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
When the game is done, do you're voting here. Allocate up to 15 votes as you see fit to our better players. 5,4,3,2,1 is the traditional way to do it, but any other combo is allowed as long as no single player gets more than 5 votes.

Official young blokes this week; Langdon, Blakley, Weller, and Collins are all eligible. Feel free to give them a vote for BYB award if you think their game was worth it.

See this thread for more info.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
The first half.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure this is a vote for the best players for the whole game not the first half.

Did you think he was better than Mundy, Langdon and DP for example over 4 quarters or did you just want to reward him for a good first half?

Sorry, It's your opinion and that's fine so you don't have to answer I'm just trying to understand the thought process and it was more directed at those giving him 3 or more votes or naming him in the best 2 or 3 which is just bizarre IMO.

Last edited:

coldlunch

All Australian
Mar 19, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hmm, I'm pretty sure this is a vote for the best players for the whole game not the first half.

Did you think he was better than Mundy, Langdon and DP for example over 4 quarters or did you just want to reward him for a good first half?

Sorry, It's your opinion and that's fine so you don't have to answer I'm just trying to understand the thought process and it was more directed at those giving him 3 or more votes or naming him in the best 2 or 3 which is just bizarre IMO.
? ...Mundy was very ordinary.

Back