MVP Votes Rnd 2 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Vote here on who you thought were our better players during the game (think less crappy if that helps) by allocating up to 15 votes as you see fit. 5,4,3,2,1 is the traditional way to do it, but any other combo is allowed as long as no single player gets more than 5 votes.

As with last week, there were no official 'young blokes' in the team so no BYB points to award.

See this thread for more info.

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
5 Neale

1 Shane Kersten. Did some nice things.
1 Tucker at least tried to move the ball in a positive fashion
1 Langdon: yes made some errors but moved the ball positively a couple of times that resulted in goals.
In such a stagnant team that needs to be persisted with.
1: Hamling made one absolute stinking error but worked hard and spoiled well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Let it be known that I don't necessarily think these were the "best" because it was an all-round shitty performance, but these are votes for 'effort' for guys who kept at it even when they were being continually let down by their useless team-mates.

5. B.Hill
3. Fyfe
3. S.Hill
1. Neale
1. Weller
1. Tucker
1. Sandi (battled hard with Ryder jumping all over him all day and no help from the umps)

Thought Kersten and Hamling showed improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
5 Neale
4 B Hill
3 Tucker
2 Fyfe
1 Weller

Beak_A

All Australian
Dec 11, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
4 S Hill
3 B Hill
3 Neale
2 Fyfe
1 Sandilands
1 Weller
1 Kersten

BYB. Kersten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
My votes:

4. SHill
3. BHill
3. Neale (Bright spot for me was some sort of return to form for Neale, he seemed out of it last week)
2. Fyfe (Building, building, but still not his best and second game in a row where it seems to take him a quarter to get into it)
1. Hamling (At least looked like he knew what he was doing this week)
1. Spurr (Yeah, turnovers, but in a team that had to do a lot of defending, he held his own)
1. DPearce (Poor finish to the game, but he was OK earlier and worked really hard - kicked a goal when the game was still something remotely resembling a contest, plus it was his 250th)

Others:
- Sandi was crap at times, but worked hard in difficult conditions
- Mundy was asleep early, but when he woke up at half time he was OK - game was done by then of course
- Kersten looked our most dangerous forward - of course it's all relative, a kitten having a bad hair day would look dangerous in our fwd line at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back