MVP Votes Rnd 5 vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Fyfe
4 Taberner
3 Walters
2 Pearce
1 Hogan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a great team win. Hard to say who gets the 5, every player played their role. Can see Fyfe getting the 3 Brownlow votes with Walters 2..

5- Walters
4- Fyfe
3- Tabs
1- A Pearce
1- Hogan
1- Matera

Just watched a replay, that was enjoyable, but hard to split some of these votes. I'll go:

3. Fyfe
3. Walters
3. AP
2. Langdon (thought he had a solid game, on re-watching it was even better. Best game of the season easily for Ed)
2. Tabs (could easily give him 5 ... just hard to judge when he does so many things well, but then puts the team in such difficult positions with those brain fade misses. Still, you can't argue with the massive headaches he gave to the Giants).
1. Matera (clutch skills and his goal kicking is taking us to the next level).
1. Hogan

Heaps of others unlucky.

Switta for a Young Bloke point.

Last edited:
Just watched a replay, that was enjoyable, but hard to split some of these votes. I'll go:

3. Fyfe
3. Walters
3. AP
2. Langdon (thought he had a solid game, on re-watching it was even better. Best game of the season easily for Ed)
2. Tabs (could easily give him 5 ... just hard to judge when he does so many things well, but then puts the team in such difficult positions with those brain fade misses. Still, you can't argue with the massive headaches he gave to the Giants).
1. Matera (clutch skills and his goal kicking is taking us to the next level).
1. Hogan

Heaps of others unlucky.
This will do me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back