MVP Votes Rnd 8 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Neale
3. Walters
3. Weller
2. Hill (was superb till he got injured :( )
1. Griff
1. Tabs

BYB: Weller
Honourable mentions to other BYB Blakely - starting to show why we recruited him. Gonna be a gun
Hughes - did a tonne of work off the ball, ran hard all day, was one of the few players that didn't pack it in the 3rd quarter

4 - Neale
3 - Walters
3 - Mundy - on replay his game wasn't better than I thought. He's slowly building, no doubt about it. Unfortunately we're losing all the other talent we have around him
2 - Clancee - as with Mundy, I thought his game was solid on first viewing, but on replay I thought he was among our most consistent player. Muscling in the contest, did basically nothing wrong. Good inclusion. Hopefully he can build because he's got some skills we could use in the next few years.
1 - Hill - the only thing he really did wrong was get injured.

Very hard to pick after that, throw a blanket over a bunch that were good in at least parts, I'll go:

1 - Mayne - like his form at the moment, doing everything you'd want.
1 - AP - Solid down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale and Walters were comfortable standouts in this game and that is reflected in the voting with those two comfortably topping our list. Very tight after that though with little between quite a group of players. However, APearce impressed us all once again and he polled enough votes to round out our top three. Here are the numbers:

Rnd 8 vs Hawthorn
Score Name - Votes (Number of People who Voted)

7 Lachie Neale - 144 (33)
6 Michael Walters - 135 (33)
5 Alex Pearce - 54 (24)
4 David Mundy - 31 (14)
3 Lachie Weller - 30 (16)
2 Stephen Hill - 25 (15)
1 Matthew Taberner - 20 (12)
1 Chris Mayne - 14 (8)
1 Jonathon Griffin - 13 (8)
1 Clancee Pearce - 12 (8)
1 Lee Spurr - 11 (7)
- Hayden Crozier - 6 (3)

33 voters participated

BYB:
Weller - 23
Hughes - 1

The results and standings thread has been updated with latest results.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back