MVP Votes Rnd 8 Vs Tigers

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
It might take a bit of effort, when the game is done vote here on who you thought were our better players on the day. Allocate up to 15 votes as you see fit. 5,4,3,2,1 is the traditional way to do it, but any other combo is allowed as long as no single player gets more than 5 votes.

Switkowski is our only official young player. If you think his game was worth it, you can give him a young gun vote.

See this thread for more info.

For those who feel the urge, remember there is a melt thread for vents and what not.

Last edited:

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why are people giving Lobb votes? He didn't come close to taking full advantage of the mismatch gifted to him. He is just a damn run of the mill average ruck and if Darcy doesn't play next week we are clueless

5 Fyfe
4 Tucker
3 Matera
2 Walters
1 Tabs

Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
5. Fyfe

2. Walters
1. Mundy

No one else earns a vote. And I'd like to give Coyler -4 votes from his over all total. Is this possible? ;)

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
My two cents worth:

5. Fyfe ... by a country mile BOG. rest of team should pay for his drinks, dinner and everything else this week. Better still, watch him and learn how to turn up tot game no matter what.

3. Mundy ... same old, takes a bit to get going, but does well for the most part, a solid game and a great goal in the 3rd.

2. Lobb
1. Tabs
1. Matera
1. Walters ... tempted to give him nothing because that stupid play that was quite likely a 12 point turnaround and cost us so much momentum. But cold light of day he did some decent stuff outside that moment.

1. Switta can get a vote as well as a young gun vote. Not a great game, but he put in and finished strongly.

Last edited:
Back