MVP Votes Round 10 v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 24, 2009
In your dreams
AFL Club
West Coast
5. Dom Sheed - big game from Sheed. 31 disposals, 22 contested, 11 clearances, 6 i50s, 1 goal and most importantly 5 tackles.
4. Elliot Yeo - huge in the first half keeping us in the game. Had 11 tackles at half time. Wasn't as involved after that but all the other midfielders stepped up filling the void.
3. Andrew Gaff - really important third quarter and blocked up space in Adelaide's forward 50 on no less than three occasions. Disposal was generally better than our other midfielders (bearing in mind that Sheed and Yeo were predominantly doing the heavy lifting).
2. Luke Shuey - worked into the game and was vital for us to win it in the last. First half the only thing impacting my rating of his game.
1. Jack Darling - was really important all game and although he had a couple of additional opportunities to hold marks he held more than his fair share, often during important plays on the wing. Finished the game off as well.

HM: Sheppard, Cripps, Vardy, Kennedy, Redden, McGovern

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Shuey
4 Yeo
3 Redden
2 Gaff
1 Sheed

HM Schofield, absolutely schooled the Broken Hill hillbilly

5 Shuey
4 Yeo
3 Sheed
2 Gaff
1. Redden

HM Cripps, Darling, JK, Hurn
Thought our mids got us the W after they failed in the first half. Also thought our best 5 were mids.

5 SHeed - 31 disposals, 22 contested, 11 clearances, 6 i50s, 1 goal and 5 tackles
4 Yeo - 27 touches,16 contested, 8 clearances and 15 massive tackles
3 Shuey - 33 and 17 contested, 11 clearances game high 11
2 Jack Redden - 27 and 12 contested, 3 clearances and 15 TACKLES
1 Gaff - 33 touches massive running game

HM Cripps, Darling, JK all kicked some clutch goals

5. Yeo - setting the bar for intensity.
4. Shuey - dominant second half. Instrumental
3. Dong Shred - racks them up at will. Lethal left boot in space. Brought some physical pressure tonight. Hope he continues in that vein.
2. Josh motherloving Kennedy - building I to ominous form. The best FF in the league.
1. Schoey - extremely under rated game by all and sundry.

HM Vards CRIPPA Darling. Nelson was staunch, good on him.

5 Yeo
4 Shuey
3 Darling
2 Sheed
1 Schofield

Incredibly difficult to decide on the 5 which is a great sign

Remove this Banner Ad

Back