4 Fyfe
3 Logue
2 Aish
1 Tucker

5. Fyfe
4. Aish
3. Logue
2. Conca
1. Walters - Killed momentum with stupid play or turnovers 5-6 times but then was brilliant in the last quarter and a half. If he eliminates the stupid we build or keep momentum for longer periods. Still... genius.

5 Fyfe after a poor first quarter was immense
4 Walters
3 Aish
2 Logue
1 Tabs... Could of been best on if he didn't fumble so much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logue was dissapointing today IMO. Surprised to see him get votes. Maybe I missed his best work.

5 Aish
4 Walters
3 Fyfe
2 Ryan
1 Schultz
Logue shut down Cameron once moved onto him in the second quarter.

4. Fyfe
3. Walters
2. Aish
2. Logue
2. Cox
1. Conca
1. Ryan

BYB Young. Thought he looked at home and should be given another run next week.

BYB Young. Thought he looked at home and should be given another run next week.

Really? Saw a different game, then.

Yes, had some great moments and his pressure on the ball carrier was a point of difference. In saying that, he was clearly a deer in headlights with the pace of the game. For next week, if Hill is good to go, Young gets dropped for mine.

Really? Saw a different game, then.

Yes, had some great moments and his pressure on the ball carrier was a point of difference. In saying that, he was clearly a deer in headlights with the pace of the game. For next week, if Hill is good to go, Young gets dropped for mine.

I think you’re expecting too much. He’ll never get up to the pace of the game by playing 14 a side scratch matches. Let the kid develop for a few games to find his feet.

I think you’re expecting too much. He’ll never get up to the pace of the game by playing 14 a side scratch matches. Let the kid develop for a few games to find his feet.
I think your both right, he was clearly not quite on AFL speed but he also showed strong basics in positioning and pressure.

Also, when you have Hughes and Duman who did very little, with Hughes getting pantsed, makes more sense to keep Young who will only get better with games under the belt

I think your both right, he was clearly not quite on AFL speed but he also showed strong basics in positioning and pressure.

Also, when you have Hughes and Duman who did very little, with Hughes getting pantsed, makes more sense to keep Young who will only get better with games under the belt
i liked that he was willing to take the risks that resulted in him being caught, when he does the these things without getting caught doing them he will break games apart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back