Votes round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2001
On the Piste
Other Teams
Dees
3 Neitz (Awesome strength, good to see him recover from a shaky start)

2 Yze (Got stax of the ball again)

1 Green (His best game of the season, he was everywhere linking the midfield with the forward line)

Bruce was excellent on Johnson, Godders did a good job on West.

White & Darcy was a good duel, pretty much even in the end.

Robbo was exciting, despite copping a knock which restricted him a little after a brilliant start.

Lamb impressed me again, he knows when to attack the ball, I hope he's fit for next week, he fell very heavily on his scone at the end there.

Brown was his usuall busy self, finding space & running hard.

3 - Neitz. 13 kicks, 12 marks and 7.3. Sensational.

2 - Yze. All class

1 - Bruce. Again, all class.

-1. To the idiots who complained about us kicking the footy near them!

-2. To the ******** who came up to me and BT and just started talking. He was a ****er!

-3. MCG. Gates opened late and Beer turned off after half time! :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Neitz - 7 goals, the master!
2. Bruce - killed Grant
2. Yze - skillful as always
1. Brown - thought he had a very good game

Poor Wheatley was killed by brown, and who was on Johnson, as 'Johno' did barely a thing all game.

I have no idea what i am talking about.:(

Hey, CFH did you see in the record the interveiw with Leoncelli and the question about Darren 'make a lead!' Jolly?

Originally posted by happy_in_hell
3. Neitz - 7 goals, the master!
2. Bruce - killed Grant
2. Yze - skillful as always

Poor Wheatley was killed by brown, and who was on Johnson, as 'Johno' did barely a thing all game.

I have no idea what i am talking about.:(

Hey, CFH did you see in the record the interveiw with Leoncelli and the question about Darren 'make a lead!' Jolly?

Sorry for butting in but Cameron Bruce was on Johnson and killed him.(not grant)
Didn't matter who was Grant, he was hopeless yesterday.
Wheatley was Hunter and killed him. Can we swap Hunter for Neitz?
Godfrey(? guy with tips) was on Brown(WB).

My votes for you guys
3. Neitz
2. Yze
1. Bruce

Originally posted by happy_in_hell

Disagree. He got lots of possies but he was playing off his man too much. He started with McMahon who killed him, then went onto Alvey who got plenty of the ball as well.

Originally posted by footyman

Don't forget about the photo of you and Steven Armstrong!

How can I forget......but there will be a few things done to that one! ;) :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by DemonChick22_24

geez thats amazing u got one with him... did u stick a 'kick me' sign on his back while u were at it? or didn't u get to do anything cruel to him like u planed?

What could I do?

Everything I had planned would get me in big trouble and really, I don't really want to put myself in that position. But I made Armstrong look good in that photo! :D :D

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell

What could I do?

Everything I had planned would get me in big trouble and really, I don't really want to put myself in that position. But I made Armstrong look good in that photo! :D :D

Yeh i knew if u did anything u'd get into trouble so i thought it would be best not to do anything. Thats good ya got a photo with Jollz cant wait to see it.

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell

I made Armstrong look good in that photo! :D :D
Are you saying you've attacked the photo already?

Deestroy gets the award for spotting Armstrong in the corner, surrounded by a large group of...you know what I'm going to say.

Originally posted by footyman

Are you saying you've attacked the photo already?

Deestroy gets the award for spotting Armstrong in the corner, surrounded by a large group of...you know what I'm going to say.

It was a great spot! Looked up, saw the groupies and we new exactly where to head.

Haven't had a chance to see the pics and muck around with it yet mate, but all in due time! :D

Originally posted by dees01

Heard of that bloke who wears number 13?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
its her mums best friends cousin, i think she has, but Robbo is her fave player i dont think she'd vote for anyone else no matter what anyone else said, but i think Yze played quite fantastic yesterday. Robbo took a few good marks and got a few goals but not enough for votes i dont think.

Originally posted by DemonChick22_24

its her mums best friends cousin, i think she has, but Robbo is her fave player i dont think she'd vote for anyone else no matter what anyone else said, but i think Yze played quite fantastic yesterday. Robbo took a few good marks and got a few goals but not enough for votes i dont think.
Fine then, I refuse to accept bias votes. Her votes are not counted.
2 More sets of votes now needed.

ok umm really......

3- well gee i think Woey cos his legs were nicely waxed.
2 - Robbo cos he kept his hair nice even though he was trying to launch himself
1 - arma cos well he is just so hot!!!!!!!!!

:p :D :D :D

now seriously

3 - Neita
2 - Yze (he wear number 13 yeah? :rolleyes: :p )
1 - Bruce.

Originally posted by dees01

Fine then, I refuse to accept bias votes. Her votes are not counted.
2 More sets of votes now needed.

Go you good thing! :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back