votes round 8 v saints

Remove this Banner Ad

DOC

Team Captain
Jan 26, 2001
75,77,96&99 Arden st North Melbourne
Other Teams
N.M.F.C
I hate watching on the telly, you tend to focus on what the so called experts say about the game instead of watching the game.

3 - Shagger Grant
2 - Boomer Harvey
1 - Kingy

Special mention Shaggy Cochrane - This is the guy that was branded Crappy ????????? Poor judges some people.

Go the Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC..

Our first "ton" for the year AND a relatively stress free last quarter!That's what I like!!

3: Grant

2: Harvey

1: King

Special mentions: Pickett,helped set it up in the first half, Colbert,Blakey,Cochrane,Motlop,McKernan and of course Lindsay!Great goal and handball to Grant for another in the last quarter-unlucky to miss out on a vote. Grin.

3. Shagga
2. Boomer
1. Corey

Special mentions: Clayton, his disposal let him down, but plenty of possessions in the first half, Choppy - our new goal kicker!, Shannon Motlop on the backline, Kingy - as always, Hannibal Cochrane and how could I forget - LINDSAY!!!!! :D

Hey good was his goal!

How good would Corey's nearly goal would of been when he spun around with the ball in one hand and kicked a point. :confused:

:D :D :D

This was the hardest so far...

3 votes... Grant
2 votes... Corey
1 vote... Harvey

Special mention to.
the whole team......... it has been a long time since the boys have turned on a solid and convincing four quarter performance like todays...

Shagga
Corey
Choppy

Special mentions to Lindsay "Flash Gordon" Smith. We may have been the only people sitting in our area who knew who he was but we made sure we screamed his name out loud. Here's to the first of many AFL goals, big fella!

3 - Shannon Grant
2 - David King
1 - Stuart Cochrane

Very honourable mentions to Harvey, Motlop, Clatyon, McKernan, Pickett, Burton, Blakey....damn good team effort.

Extra special mention to Denis Pagan for changing the game plan and making it work in such a short period of time. It was only a month ago where the team would bomb the ball to an empty forward line, but now they're creating the loose man, running with the ball, and the team looks like they're enjoying themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grant
King
Harvey

How good Cochrane and Clayton. Also Corrs, Pickett and Spider Burton were great, in fact I think they all should get a mention. So far our Spider is better than there spider, our Rocca is better than there Rocca (Collingwoods) our wanka is better than any other teams wanka, and there is another one I thought of the other day and cant remember it now (sick you know).

Originally posted by Vansrooboys
1- big sloppy wet one to Corza

Too right!

You know its funny travelling interstate & the crowds being so quiet & reserved. On a couple of dead calm moments I made a point of doing the "GO CORZA!" screams and can be certain he heard me. Though he pretends not to!

So that was you 35. Heard you on th telly...hehehehehehe!;)

Oh course he pretends not to, I won't let him. Block it all out son, block it all out......You can't be agro and smiling to the pretty girls at the fence!!! (Unless your name is DeeKing.)

Well after making it back from Canberra at midnight last night lets see if these votes make sense -

3- S Grant
2 - Boomer Harvey
1 - D King

Special mentions to - Cochrane , Motlop , Spider Burton , McKernan and Clayton. A great team effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back