MVP Votes Round 9 v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Well another hard week, but please throw your votes in to give credit to the players that did turn up.

Vote here on who you thought were our better players on the day. Allocate up to 15 votes as you see fit. 5,4,3,2,1 is the traditional way to do it, but any other combo is allowed as long as no single player gets more than 5 votes.

Switkowski is our only official young player. If you think his game was worth it, you can give him a young gun vote.

See this thread for more info.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
5 mundy
4 tucker
3 duman
2 conca
1 wilson

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
5 Mundy - sad this bloke is still carrying us , hard enough following Freo at the best of times but I shudder to think of what it will be like when he's gone

3 Tucker - happy I was wrong about this bloke , can he bring the consistency to take over from Mundy in the next few years , somehow has managed to keep his kicking skills even though the rest of the team has lost theirs

2 Lobb - good battle with Bellchambers but I think he got the points in the end

2 Duman - stuck some nice tackles tonight , he's a nice kick but missed that sitter I thought he'd kick for sure. I know not many on here rate him but I think we need his foot skills

1 Ryan

1 Wilson

1 Hamling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back