Autopsy Votes v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

You claimed that if the season went well Barrass wouldn't play a game and he was not good enough .
Was that perhaps before the season had started? At which point he had only played a handful of mediocre games? At which point we were all hopeful that Gov, Brown and McKenzie would all be playing at their best?

I'm sorry mate, but the season hasn't gone well. Brown injured himself again and is now underdone and being played out of position because Naitanui is out. Mackenzie came back nowhere near his best form. The only reason Barrass got a game in the first place was because we had no other option. He's playing great and keeping his spot, but if the season went well, he'd still be in the WAFL.

Was that perhaps before the season had started? At which point he had only played a handful of mediocre games? At which point we were all hopeful that Gov, Brown and McKenzie would all be playing at their best?

I'm sorry mate, but the season hasn't gone well. Brown injured himself again and is now underdone and being played out of position because Naitanui is out. Mackenzie came back nowhere near his best form. The only reason Barrass got a game in the first place was because we had no other option. He's playing great and keeping his spot, but if the season went well, he'd still be in the WAFL.
Barrass was always going to be better than Brown and arguably had a higher ceiling than Mackenzie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Gov
4. Shuey
3. Schofield
2. Wellingham
1. LeCras

HM: Barrass

Liked Hill's game too, didn't accumulate by any stretch but did several really vital things.

I really like Hill's game too. Can't agree on Schofield though, he was putrid. Even the one thing he did right he very nearly ****ed it up.

5. McGovern
4. Barrass
3. Lecras
2. Cripps
1. Shuey

HM. Wellers, but Shuey our only strong mid stole the 1 vote.

5. Mcgovern
4. Sexual Barrassment
3. Cripps
2. Wellinghaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaammmmm
1. Shuey

Yeah Sw3Et you spud. You should have KNOWN how good Barrass was going to be before the season had even started. How dare you. Just like the rest of the board knew Mcginnity and Brown would be playing ahead of Duggan and Nelson. Durp.

I really like Hill's game too. Can't agree on Schofield though, he was putrid. Even the one thing he did right he very nearly stuffed it up.
Really? I loved Schoey's defence, felt like he intercepted or got a fist to most things, couple times he clearly left his man to affect the contest and avoid an over the top. Will rewatch, I was surprised to see him in so few votes.

Really? I loved Schoey's defence, felt like he intercepted or got a fist to most things, couple times he clearly left his man to affect the contest and avoid an over the top. Will rewatch, I was surprised to see him in so few votes.
You're a masochist if you want to sit through that game again. I feel for Simmo having to review it this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back