MVP Votes v Colliwobbles 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think there is a wrong and right with voting, everyone entitled to have their say. I just think the way that TheBoss does his is the issue. Rarely are there 12 vote games. And he hands them out every week skewing the voting, it's taking the piss somewhat. We don't have to agree on who deserves votes but the 12 voters on a weekly basis have got to stop.
OP says 12 votes anyway the user likes. Not 12 votes in a form that is acceptable to A11dAtP0w3R

And I don't really care how people vote, as long as the Top 5 at the end is one that people can agree with.

1 Salem (Been playing better than most give him credit for)
100 percent.
Just on that, My old man said and I quote "... His kicking is overrated" before the start of the game when I said Salo could be the Inside50 Kick instead of the D50 exit kick. We could use May or Pig for D50 exit kicks
Alas Salo kicked it to a leading forward off a step, through traffic with space to move roughly the size of the eye of the needle. I looked at him with an eye brown raised. nuff said

Last edited:
Oliver- 2
Brayshaw- 2
Preuss- 1 (I don’t know if “beer leagues” are a thing in Oz, but Preuss is like a guy who gets called up from the beer leagues in an emergency and while it’s clear he’s less athletic than everyone except Tmac, you just love him for the max effort)
Trac- 1
Langdon- 1
Viney- 1 (any chance we are seeing a revitalized Viney because he’s playing with a chip on his shoulder after not being named a captain?)
Melk- 1
May- 1
Weid- 1 (really love how he’s attacking the ball in the air)
Spargo- 1

And the 2020 Round 12 results are in:
48 votes/22 - Clayton Oliver
43 votes/21 - Ed Langdon
36 votes/17 - Angus Brayshaw
34 votes/20 - Christian Petracca
26 votes/17 - Steven May
------------------------------------
24 votes/19 - Charlie Spargo
15 votes/4 - Nathan Jones
11 votes/10 - Sam Weideman
10 votes/6 - Aaron vandenBerg
8 votes/6 - Braydon Preuss
6 votes/5 - Christian Salem
6 votes/4 - Jack Viney
5 votes/5 - Jake Melksham
2 votes/2 - Jay Lockhart
1 vote/1 - Bayley Fritsch
1 vote/1 - Michael Hibberd

Note to Self: Change OP for future rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back