MVP Votes v dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think Worst on Ground Votes are counted lol

This is how frustrated I was with the performance of these three last night.

Feel free to remove the post.
It's all good.

People vent their frustration in the votes thread all the time. The only thing I'd remind people is the votes are for our three best players on the ground that day. Not who deserved them or didn't deserve them or whatever. Just the three players better than anyone else. At the same time I do get it when people give one or two votes and say "* off the rest of you were all equally s**t."

Someone even had a go at me last week for giving LMac an HM. Even tho he deserved it and has played excellent footy this season. They've given him three votes this week.

No more takers? Fair enough too tbh.

LMac.
Curtz.
Dunno for one - Jy, Jed, Goldy, Frog and Taz all have claims for and against them...
I guess Jy ****ed up the least that I can remember now.

Votes.

LMac - 76 votes. Our best player. Shut Bontempelli out of the game. Deserves to wear 11.
The Scan (work it out) - 51 votes. Our second best player? I thought so. 40% of our goals, contested marks on the forward line, pressure and attack on the man and ball. In what - his fifth or seventh game?
Jyza - 49 votes and in our very best again. Just pipped by the CT scan.
Taz - 23 votes. He's a rock. What more can you say.
Goldy - 19 votes. English matched him round the ground but Goldy also scored 40% of our goals. Having a blinder of a year.
Josh Walker - 3 votes. He obviously impressed someone cos only one person voted for him. (To be fair to Josh tho everyone else voted for some combination of those five above. No one else got a vote for us.)

5 - Luke McDonald.
4 - Curtis Taylor.
3 - Jy Simpkin.
2 - Robbie Tarrant.
1 - Todd Goldstein.

So the votes as we prepare to face our arch enemy in that place we swore we'd never go...

Todd Goldstein - 18.
Jy Simpkin - 16.
Robbie Tarrant - 8.
Luke MacDonald - 7.
Josh Walker - 6.
Ben Cunnington - 5.
Jared Polec - 5.
Curtis Taylor - 5.
Shaun Higgins - 3.
Trent Dumont - 2.
Aaron Hall - 1.

Bring on round six. We owe these pricks at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back