MVP Votes v Geelong/umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would be leading North's Brownlow ...Cunnington vs Higgins . I put $200 on Cunnington at $2.05 when Higgins done his shoulder.The market now is Higgins 1.60 Cunnington 2.25. Reason i ask is a few people have Cunnington leading.I can Cash out for a $50 loss or hold

One bad decision we copped. Seriously. What nonsense. There’s a list a mile long of reasons why we lost last night. I actually think we got the better of the umpiring.

Decisions that shouldn't have been made or weren't made cost us goals and gave them goals. More goals than we scored. Yes we played like crap but we copped more than one bad decision. Anywya there is a thread for that. Pity you didn't vote.

Votes.

Hunter Scooter Thommo - 57 votes. Dunno how much of the voting was heart and how much was head but when he went off we got smashed. Gonna miss him.
Jmac - 39 votes. Its interesting to note who stood up and who didn't. Its also interesting how many WBs do stuff like this. You'd think people would have learned by now. Then again if everyone bags out the whole team now and early next year maybe that'll send 'em good. perhaps we could work with that. Congrats Jmac. Played like a Shinboner should. (10 contested possession too.)
Cunners - 22 votes. He's like a bloody rock. (Moves like one too says some wag from the cheap seats.) Where would we be without him.
Jasper - 17 votes. Great game from Jasper. Killed so many contests (along with Taz.) Deserved more from the midfielders.
Jack - 2 votes but I can't bring myself to give him the 1 this week. He's the captain of that performance. Doesn't deserve it.
Taz and Frog - 1 vote each. Taz probably deserved a few more. I might give him that one vote for the week. We'll see.

5 - Scott Thompson.
4 - Jamie Macmillan.
3 - Ben Cunnington.
2 - Japser Pittard.
1 -

Last edited:
The leaderboard after that:

Ben Cunnington - 44.
Robbie Tarrant - 29.
Jack Ziebell - 25.
Jed Anderson - 23.
Shaun Higgins - 21.
Cameron Zurhaar - 21.
Shaun Atley - 20.
Marley Williams - 16.
Jared Polec - 15.
Todd Goldstein - 14.
Jy Simpkin - 14.
Ben Brown - 13.
Jasper Pittard - 10.
Trent Dumont - 7.
Scott Thompson - 7.
Jamie Macmillan - 5.
Bailey Scott - 5.
Aaron Hall - 4.
Paul Ahern - 3.
Luke Davies-Uniacke - 2.
Nick Larkey - 2.
Tarryn Thomas - 2.
Kayne Turner - 2.
Mason Wood - 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ziebull surely banned from voting for giving JZ the 2 votes.

I shook my head at that. I don't think he was our worst player, far from it but he was the captain of that performance. One straight kick and we wouldn't have had that ignominy and he missed one straight kick (had one stolen from him too but still had a chance and didn't take it.)

Its very rare that i can't see any merit in the votes people make even I would have made them myself but sometimes ... but you can't ban people cos you think they have no idea. (Well I can't. Mods maybe.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back