MVP Votes v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

That was one of those games that remind me why I started posting about MFC history in the 426 main thread.

12 votes to all of the best players in your opinion. Maximum 12. You can award fewer. You can award negative (to an extent). You have 3 days to vote.

Imo Kozzy needs a run in a magoos, fluke goals are the only things keeping him relevant atm.

Listening to the presser had me face palming, Goodwin adamant about taking away huge positives from the game. We were atrocious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imo Kozzy needs a run in a magoos, fluke goals are the only things keeping him relevant atm.

Listening to the presser had me face palming, Goodwin adamant about taking away huge positives from the game. We were atrocious
Dropping Kozzie would be bloody stupid. The only goals we can kick are out of our ass atm

I added Salem as you posted. Just clarifying as not sure if you intended to include Salem's votes or not.
I did notice that but who am I to disagree? I fell asleep/passed out right at the end of the game, don't remember all of it, mostly remember being annoyed at Trac refusing to kick the ball like someone over 8 years old.

I'm surprised no one has made an in-depth review about how Melbourne resembles an experimental submersible.
R15 v Geelong (1).gif R15 v Geelong (2).gif

Round 15 v Geelong
39 votes/12 - Jack Viney
34 votes/12 - Trent Rivers
25 votes/11 - Judd McVee
6 votes/6 - Joel Smith
5 votes/3 - Christian Salem
-------------
4 votes/1 - Christian Petracca
3 votes/2 - Lachie Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back