MVP Votes v Giants - Round 3, 2021

We got lucky with the injuries. I'd be hard pressed to say that we'd have won with a full GWS bench. Good win none-the-less.

12 votes to all of the best players in your opinion. Maximum 12. You can award fewer. You can award negative (to an extent). You have 3 days to vote.

Kozzie 4
Gawn 3
Hunt 2
Langdon 1
Jackson 1
SEX GOD TRENT RIVERS 1

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Hunt better than Koz...
Hmm

5 Koz
5 Gawn
2 Hunt

-5 Oliver.
Don't be bitter, be better.

Hunt better than Koz...
Hmm

5 Koz
5 Gawn
2 Hunt

-5 Oliver.
Don't be bitter, be better.

A fair chunk of his great work coming in what I'd class junktime. Pressure was decent throughout, just don't think the impact was there in the first half. Best two players on the ground in the second half no doubt.

Hunt can't kick for s**t still but at least he's running fast and linking up again. 🤷 ..did it from go to woe

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
A fair chunk of his great work coming in what I'd class junktime. Pressure was decent throughout, just don't think the impact was there in the first half. Best two players on the ground in the second half no doubt.

Hunt can't kick for sh*t still but at least he's running fast and linking up again. 🤷 ..did it from go to woe
He had a good game. Best behind the ball for years.
I'd argue Koz with Gawn was the reason we won the game. Hunt helped save it, the other 2 won it.

He had a good game. Best behind the ball for years.
I'd argue Koz with Gawn was the reason we won the game. Hunt helped save it, the other 2 won it.

Were you ever really concerned after half time with the Giants injuries? Always felt to me like we were going to winning it.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Were you ever really concerned after half time with the Giants injuries? Always felt to me like we were going to winning it.

Im always concerned with us but not really no, We ******* smashed em after quarter time. They kicked 7.1 in the last 3 quarters and 3 were Toby Greene being a mad campaigner.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not enough Jake Lever love on here tbh. Wasn't BOG but the guy had 16 intercept possessions! Which i think was twice as many as anyone else on the ground. Quietly putting together an AA season so far.

3 - Gawn
2 - Koz
2 - Lever
2 - Langdon
1 - Viney
1 - Hunt
1 - Rivers

Viney's game underrated also. Stepped up when Oliver was getting well held. Was very important.

Rivers going at 100% efficiency too! Love this kid..

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Not enough Jake Lever love on here tbh. Wasn't BOG but the guy had 16 intercept possessions! Which i think was twice as many as anyone else on the ground. Quietly putting together an AA season so far.

3 - Gawn
2 - Koz
2 - Lever
2 - Langdon
1 - Viney
1 - Hunt
1 - Rivers

Viney's game underrated also. Stepped up when Oliver was getting well held. Was very important.

Rivers going at 100% efficiency too! Love this kid..

I almost gave Lever a vote, but I couldn’t get past that howler.

Back