3. D.Johnson - killed Davey and got plenty itself
2. Chapman - typical game for Chapman
1. couldn't split Gazza and Tomahawk.

Honourable mentions: Egan and Blake.

Bartel
Chapman
Prismall
Corey

Hawkins was off the ground for too long to be considered. Was quite impressed with Blake. He's better than I thought.

True, but I gave him votes for kicking 4 when the game was still in the balance.

Sorry to changesubject, but have a very disgruntled son (MAD Cat fan) who lives on GoldCoast..not seeing game at all until 8pm foxtel..(hasnt got it) or 12midnight on normal t.v. ... not a happy chappie at all..still hasn't seen the tomahawk play yet! Thought all this was to change with the new footy rights... Great win by the way. Should have a good year.. Cheers

Sorry to changesubject, but have a very disgruntled son (MAD Cat fan) who lives on GoldCoast..not seeing game at all until 8pm foxtel..(hasnt got it) or 12midnight on normal t.v. ... not a happy chappie at all..still hasn't seen the tomahawk play yet! Thought all this was to change with the new footy rights... Great win by the way. Should have a good year.. Cheers

MacMum he can watch last weeks game (and Tommahawks debut) on the AFL site, he will also be able to see todays game from tomorrow after 5pm on the AFL website. The other options is to download the games through the torrent system via minnova.com.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Jimmy
4 - Chapman
3 - Priz
2 - Mooney
1 - Wojac.

Personally thought Ablett's game wasn;t that impressive. Stack of possessions but i didn't think they were of maximum damage. Plenty under pressure and scrappy. I'd rather a game where he gets 15-20 and dominates rather than 30+ like today.

5. Michael Turner for his comment on how the Lance/Shane Whittnal issue came about - their wives
4. James Bartel
3. Brent Prismall
2. Cameron Ling
1. First Son of God

Oh and -100 points for Bruce McAveney for saying "Essendon" on TV - man I hate him.

I haven't watched the game yet, being replayed at midnight tonight, (thanks channel 7 for playing the same game as Foxtel today), but Ling totally shut down Johnstone, yet most have left him off their BOG points list.

For the second week running Ling has tagged his opposition out of the game. Sure he does have some skill problems, but at times he does this.

I haven't watched the game yet, being replayed at midnight tonight, (thanks channel 7 for playing the same game as Foxtel today), but Ling totally shut down Johnstone, yet most have left him off their BOG points list.

For the second week running Ling has tagged his opposition out of the game. Sure he does have some skill problems, but at times he does this.

Johnstone still had 22 possessions and a goal.

I gave Ling a vote but it wasn't a "total shutdown" as you put it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back