This hard

2- Lever
2- Oliver
2- Spargo
2- Hannan
2- Trac
1- Brayshaw
1- Hibberd

Apologies to many (especially Weid but unsighted in second half)

3 Oliver
3 Petracca
2 Brayshaw
1 May
1Langdon
1 Weid
1 Pickett

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Xhoquelin

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Charlotte Hornets
-5 Weideman. Just hasn't converted at the required level all season. Josh Kennedy would've had 30 in the last 5 with identical service/opportunities. TMac would've had 25. Think I'd rather try him down back now tbh; has sticky hands and is strong and decent at ground level, but as a deep forward you can't be that inaccurate. Simply doesn't deserve votes for the kind of footy he's playing. I know he's competing fairly well in the air, at ground level too, but I'm just fed up with him pissing point blank shots whilst TMac gets hate despite never actually getting remotely similar service to the service Weed has got these last 5-6 weeks.

Look at the embedded clip in this report. TMac would've literally gone 3/4 at worst from those shots, and they're all basic lead up marks because he's got space to lead into and guys actually kicking it in front of him.

1 Lever
1 Hannan
1 Brayshaw(good to see him build on last week's game, becoming more confident. Required player still)
1 Spargo
1 Trac
1 Clarry

As OP said a really weird game. Didn't feel like a success. Really empty feeling ATM because we've turned in two pretty ordinary performances two weeks in a row I feel. Maybe ordinary is harsh, but we just don't look like we've improved significantly from 2018. Maybe I'm still depressed from the Port game. A big win over the Pies will get my spirits right up I think.

Can I give some negative votes to Zurhaar, and give votes to Larkey/LDU? Really thought North would make the 8 this season, ahead of us tbh with their list. Been a shocking year for them all round.

-5 Weideman. Just hasn't converted at the required level all season. Josh Kennedy would've had 30 in the last 5 with identical service/opportunities. TMac would've had 25. Think I'd rather try him down back now tbh; has sticky hands and is strong and decent at ground level, but as a deep forward you can't be that inaccurate. Simply doesn't deserve votes for the kind of footy he's playing. I know he's competing fairly well in the air, at ground level too, but I'm just fed up with him pissing point blank shots whilst TMac gets hate despite never actually getting remotely similar service to the service Weed has got these last 5-6 weeks.

Look at the embedded clip in this report. TMac would've literally gone 3/4 at worst from those shots, and they're all basic lead up marks because he's got space to lead into and guys actually kicking it in front of him.

1 Lever
1 Hannan
1 Brayshaw(good to see him build on last week's game, becoming more confident. Required player still)
1 Spargo
1 Trac
1 Clarry

As OP said a really weird game. Didn't feel like a success. Really empty feeling ATM because we've turned in two pretty ordinary performances two weeks in a row I feel. Maybe ordinary is harsh, but we just don't look like we've improved significantly from 2018. Maybe I'm still depressed from the Port game. A big win over the Pies will get my spirits right up I think.

Can I give some negative votes to Zurhaar, and give votes to Larkey/LDU? Really thought North would make the 8 this season, ahead of us tbh with their list. Been a shocking year for them all round.

You're trolling yea? Service? Weid hands have phenomenal the past three or four weeks , sure he hasn't converted all his opportunities but we've hardly been dishing it up to him on a platter.

You say TMac could have kicked 3/4 of the goals Weids missed, yet he wouldn't have marked anywhere near as many to have as many shots in the first place.

Smile mate. A wins and win,can only beat who we play.

Last edited:
Sorry you must be trolling, I read that again,there is no way any sane individual would have Weid playing in defense. Nice one mate. You got me.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!

1 Lever
1 Hannan
1 Spargo
1 Trac
1 Clarry

Not sure what is worst;

Not giving votes to a bloke who was clearly in the best 3 to Half time

Wanting to our best marker out of the forward 50 because he kicked 3 behinds tonight (12.7 overall this year)

or you thought norf would make the 8

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
3 - gus
2 - clarry
2 - trac
2 - lever
2 - Weid
1 - Langdon

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

1 Lever
1 Hannan
1 Spargo
1 Trac
1 Clarry

Some bold takes here mate, can’t say I agree but good luck

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Tough take
Truck 3
Choofta (otherwise known as weid) until half time BOG. Coulda had a bag 2
Brayshay 2
Oliver 2
Lever 1
Hannan 1. Really played like a man with not much to lose, he'd gained his spot back in the 22 again and he was going to endeavour to stamp it
Fritsch/Spargo each half a vote. Bailey did really well, from his stupidity 2 weeks ago V lions.
Spargs hasn't played in a long time.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
3 - Petracca (bonafide superstar now)
2 - Oliver
2 - Brayshaw (keep him in the middle FFS)
1 - Weid
1 - Langdon
1 - Pickett
1 - Hibberd
1 - TMac (actually thought he was pretty good. 7 tackles was our best)

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
3. Oliver ( Very good tonite)
3. Petracca ( Powerful )
2. Brayshaw ( Keep it going )
1. Weid ( Please don't put him in the ruck .)
1. Pickett ( Will be a beauty )
1. Langdon
1. Lever .
Plenty of others could have got a vote .

Has kicked 12.7

Hardly sub AFL standard converting

Back