MVP Votes v Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Carn the Narrm. Kangas tried to do a repeat of last year but at least we've survived Round 10 this time.

12 votes to all of the best players in your opinion. Maximum 12. You can award fewer. You can award negative (to an extent). You have 3 days to vote.

Almost an insult to Oliver to give 1 vote to anyone other than Tmac or Lever

12 Oliver
Surprised you couldn't fit May in with 9 votes tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 Oliver

Easy decision this week. One guy who played at his best and none of our other players were anywhere near their best.

9 - Oliver
2 - Petracca
1 - Jordon

I think we sometimes underrate Trac by comparing his output to his absolute best, but I think that's unfair. He was probably the second best player on the ground yesterday (despite being a little bit "off" by his standards) and if someone like Sparrow had produced the kind of game that he did then you'd all be recommending him for a knighthood. Jordon was really solid I thought, and deserves kudos for competently holding down the wing position after Langdon went off.

In our first win against North Melbourne at Docklands, Clayton Oliver takes away 88.3% of the vote. That is now the biggest take of votes ever, beating Ben Kennedy's 77.2% in Round 2 of 2016 against the Essendon Top-ups.

Only good enough for 10th for Most Votes in a Single Game.

158 votes/15 - Clayton Oliver
5 votes/4 - Jake Lever
4 votes/3 - Christian Petracca
4 votes/3 - Luke Jackson
2 votes/2 - James Jordon
-------------
2 votes/1 - Alex Neal-Bullen
1 vote/1 - Tom Sparrow
1 vote/1 - Charlie Spargo
1 vote/1 - Trent Rivers
1 vote/1 - Tom McDonald

Also what a time to be aline when Ben Kennedy is getting 77% of votes.

Headless only gave Kennedy six votes. :$

Was leading your personal vote count by 5 :tearsofjoy:

Didnt realise you were such a Ben Kennedy fan boy mate, did you have his number on your jumper back in the day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back