MVP Votes vs Brisbane - Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 - Hall (I genuinely think he was involved in 3/4 of our goals)
2 - Cunnington
1 - Polec (If only Jack had drawn the man & handballed to him in the last qtr, then the result of this game might very well have been different)

3 - Hall. I toyed with Cunnington who was a madman out there but the reality is that it was Hall that did all the damage for us. Every trait he displayed was what we're screaming for. He was composed, showed amazing poise on at least 5-6 occasions. Got the ball forward, scored goals. If he can do that every week we'll start to learn a bit about what good football looks like.
2 - Cunnington
1 - LDU

Was a toss up for me on LDU & Polec but happy to give the benefit to the 19 year old when it's close. Very good game.

Can't understand the votes for Higgins personally, he gave it plenty of effort but not much worked for him that I saw at the game. A soft effort late too which annoyed me. It hurts us that he's one of our only faster mids but refuses to get within 10m of an opponent until they're running clear. Now that we have Polec & Hall with Higgins not expected to be the go to breaking mid (every single time) he needs to smarten up and the club need to recognise that. We don't need him to be the only attacking mid and that constant attack is actually harming us at times. Coaching staff need to put the onus on him, because I'm guessing he's doing exactly what he's asked at the moment.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back