The Anvil

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Polec
Anderson
McDonald

I don't get the drooling over Hayden's job on Betts. Betts is a spent force, Hayden was good but not because he held an amazing player. Betts WAS an amazing player, now he is an average contributor to the Blues forward line.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
3. Polec
2. LMac
1. Walker

HMs - Scott, Hall, Hayden

Not sure about Jed. Loved his hardness and competitiveness, hated his disposal.

BowWow1978

All Australian
Feb 6, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
3: Pittard - May have single handedly stopped a typical mid season run of 4 victories, just to finish 11th and get a mid-tier draft pick. All members are indebted to you son, we may finally see a top level draft talent.
2: Hayden - Kept Betts quiet all day and did some nice things himself.
1: Polec - Best 3qtr performance since last year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BowWow1978

All Australian
Feb 6, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Polec
Anderson
McDonald

I don't get the drooling over Hayden's job on Betts. Betts is a spent force, Hayden was good but not because he held an amazing player. Betts WAS an amazing player, now he is an average contributor to the Blues forward line.

You've obviously not watched Carlton this year. We would kill for a small forward like him in our side, spent force or not.........

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
3. Silver - Boatload of intercepts and incredibly clean by foot, ended up with most meters gained to boot. Maybe being overly generous having him first, but after seeing him do such good tagging jobs recently it's incredibly pleasing to suddenly see his his glaring weakness become a strength for the team.
2. Jed - Back from injury and seemed cleaner than usual, really good numbers in limited gametime (70%)
1. Kyron - Did his defensive job with aplomb and was solid in general.
HM: Walker, Scott, Polec

That’ll do me

Votes.

Poles and Walks - 73 votes each. Josh needs to be careful. That's the sort of performance might get him dropped.
LMac - 37 votes. Another top game. Having a great year, so good to see.
Jed - 28 votes. Patrick Crisp.... Sure was after quarter time when Jed torched him. Welcome back.
Kyron - 17 votes. Top effort on one of the greatest small forwards of his and all time.
Young Bon Scott - 16 votes. Just missed the top 5 players and kicked more goals than anyone else. Top game, was kicking goals when we needed someone to get us back into the game.
Frog and Jasper 4 votes each. Dare I say it Pittard would have been one if our best but for that * up. Otherwise he played a very good game.

5 - Jared Polec.
5 - Josh Walker.
3 - Luke McDonald.
2 - Jed Anderson.
1 - Kyron Haydon.

Here is the leaderboard.

Todd Goldstein - 26.
Jy Simpkin - 20.
Josh Walker - 17.
Luke MacDonald - 14.
Jared Polec - 10.
Robbie Tarrant - 8.
Shaun Higgins - 7.
Ben Cunnington - 5.
Curtis Taylor - 5.
Trent Dumont - 4.
Jed Anderson - 2.
Cam Zurhaar - 2.
Aaron Hall - 1.
Kyron Haydon - 1.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Here is the leaderboard.

Todd Goldstein - 26.
Jy Simpkin - 20.
Josh Walker - 17.
Luke MacDonald - 14.
Jared Polec - 10.
Robbie Tarrant - 8.
Shaun Higgins - 7.
Ben Cunnington - 5.
Curtis Taylor - 5.
Trent Dumont - 4.
Jed Anderson - 2.
Cam Zurhaar - 2.
Aaron Hall - 1.
Kyron Haydon - 1.

Must be something wrong. Phillyroo assures us that JMac would be top 3 in the Syd and yet he is not mentioned here. Sure you haven't missed all his votes?

Must be something wrong. Phillyroo assures us that JMac would be top 3 in the Syd and yet he is not mentioned here. Sure you haven't missed all his votes?

Good point. I'd better go back and check.

Can't find them. Maybe someone nicked them.

LMac I'm looking at you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back