3.Jed. So good to to have him back, him and Cunners together, what a ruthless pair.
2. Kayne. Wouldn't be surprised if he was charged with attempted manslaughter, some of those tackles! Yeah boy.
1. Ats. Getting better by the week, love the don't argues.
Echo the sentiments of many here in that it is really hard to separate people from the votes this week;
HM's - The whole team, everyone raised the bar and played their role. I could have given votes to some players that finished on the bottom of the stats sheet for some heroic efforts, guess I'm generous.
3. Jed - that is so much the intensity around the ball that we have been missing
2. Atley - oh deer, Crows didn't turn on the headlights! Much more composed effort
1. Sugar - must have read Bigfooty this week.