MVP Votes vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

3.Jed. So good to to have him back, him and Cunners together, what a ruthless pair.
2. Kayne. Wouldn't be surprised if he was charged with attempted manslaughter, some of those tackles! Yeah boy.
1. Ats. Getting better by the week, love the don't argues.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Difficult game to vote. Surprised by the votes for Goldy. First three quarters were error after error. Final quarter definitely mattered but before that very ordinary.

3 Atley
2 Anderson
1 Pittard

Hon mentions to Taz, Higgins, BBB, Polek and Cunners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echo the sentiments of many here in that it is really hard to separate people from the votes this week;

3. Pittard
2. Tarrant
1. Anderson

HM's - The whole team, everyone raised the bar and played their role. I could have given votes to some players that finished on the bottom of the stats sheet for some heroic efforts, guess I'm generous.

3. Jed - that is so much the intensity around the ball that we have been missing
2. Atley - oh deer, Crows didn't turn on the headlights! Much more composed effort
1. Sugar - must have read Bigfooty this week.

Really tough - no stand outs. Higgo and Polec got a bit of it but so they should the way we were playing and they weren't damaging.

3. Jed Anderson
2. Shaun Atley
1. Robbie Tarrant

Don't normally do HMs but although Ziebell didn't do much but I thought his attack on the contest set the scene for the lift in the third.

3 - Cunners
2 - Pittard
1 - Atley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back