DERRINALPHIL

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Mercantile C
I like McKay as best because he towelled up the best in the game. If Cunners was on Dusty Martin and did the same I would have Cunners at number one rather than at number two where I had him yesterday.

I think on ballers get away with no one knowing how their direct opponent is playing. A full back has no where to hide.

HongKongRoo

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2006
Hong Kong
AFL Club
North Melbourne
3 - Cunners, good to see him back up to beast mode
2 - McKay, getting better and better, can't wait to see him and Taz destroying some more egos out there.
1 - Bonar, it's been a slow burn but he is starting to come good.

Don't care what kind of sh*t Hall has copped in the past, he is playing some bloody good footy atm. If Ziebs had of hit him like that he would have copped 6 weeks. What will a Geelong player get? Feet off the ground causing concussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Had no internet last night. Not looking good for the game today either. So here are the votes finally.

Cunners - 115 votes. What a first half. And he is still getting match fit I reckon.
Buckets - 49 votes. Gee this kid is building an impressive resume. Top game again.
Aiden Bonar - 38 votes. Its great to see Aiden finding his feet. Has some pace, a nice kick and can really lock a player down.
JZ - 27 votes. Reinvented himself and playing great footy. Love seeing it.
Stevo - 5 votes. Just kept Ats out of the votes. Someone check the counting!!!
Ats - 4 votes. 1 for each headlight? Nah, well deserved. Even when he plays well no one takes any notice.
Jy - 3 votes. Probably deserved more but was overshadowed by Cunners and the great work down back.
Kayne Turner - 2 votes and did a great job on Sookwood. The commentators were complaining about him with minutes of the first bounce. Top work.
Atu, Lachie Young and Tom Campbell got a vote each.

5 - Ben Cunnington.
4 - Ben McKay.
3 - Aiden Bonar.
2 - Jack Ziebell.
1 - Jaidyn Stephenson.

Remove this Banner Ad